Take the next step in your career at ABB, working in a team that is dedicated to creating a future where innovative digital technologies allow greater access to cleaner energy.
We are looking for C# Software Engineer to join our ABB Ability™ Cloud Platform team in Poland, Kraków. In this role, you will contribute to delivery modern web applications and microservices for cloud-based Industrial Internet of Things solutions.
You will join new, strategic, next generation, cloud oriented project. You will work with people passionate and excited about software, cloud and IoT. Our team is multicultural and agile. We work with cutting-edge technologies and develop unique capabilities. We have access to global partners, expertise and resources. If this looks like something you would like – join as now!
- Software development of a new industrial IoT cloud platform – web applications backend and microservices
- Working with Microsoft Azure Cloud technology based on .NET Core
- Participating in the whole software development lifecycle from analysis, design via implementation and unit testing to delivery
- Collaborating with other teams all over the world in Agile spirit
- Understanding and practical skills in C#, ASP .NET
- Source code quality matters for you
- Knowledge of .NET Core is a plus
- Familiarity with SOLID principles, design patterns, data structures
- Very good written and spoken communication skills in English
- Nice to have: experience in Microsoft Azure or any other cloud solution; knowledge of DevOps methodology and CI/CD, REST, microservices
More about us
Bring your very own sense of pride and purpose as you help us drive forward the Fourth Industrial Revolution – creating a sustainable future for our planet, and your career. Join ABB and harness the power of our diverse global network, as you collaborate with and learn from our world-class teams. Above all, challenge yourself every day. Let’s write the future, together.
Your benefits :
• Enjoy a stable employment in a company with a long history in innovation and technology
• Collaborate with experienced experts in an international environment
• Seize individual development and training opportunities, from job specific to soft skills
• Get private medical care (including offers for family members) and life insurance
• Receive attractive remuneration based on your experience and skills, and other financial benefits, such as annual bonus and internal share purchase program
• Choose from various benefits in kind, ranging from healthy lifestyle offerings, to knowledge sharing, to teambuilding activities
ABB Data Privacy Statement: