Currently, we’re looking for a Senior .NET Developer.
Our client is one of the largest investment banks in the world.
You will be working in division developing an advisory platform using the state-of-the-art technologies in the Azure Cloud.
• Develop production-level code for a large-scale modern application within a cloud setup
• Be a key contributor to extending a microservices platform
• Collaborate closely with the Business Product Owner, Database and Front-End developers, and Quality Assurance professionals
• Ensure code quality by using unit tests, code reviews, and CI/CD practices
• Master state-of-the-art technologies and a complex business domain
• Share knowledge across teams and division representatives
• Manage your development tasks end-to-end and taking ownership of it
• Solid experience and in-depth knowledge of C#, .NET or .NET Core
• Strong experience with REST/HTTP APIs
• Experience with relational databases (MS SQL Server or other SQL databases)
• Knowledge and experience with Azure services
• Experience with unit testing (xUnit or other unit tests frameworks)
• Solid architecture, design, and debugging skills
• Knowledge of distributed or microservices design
• Experience with GIT
• Experience or knowledge of Agile practices (SCRUM)
• Team player
• Great communication skills in English
• Attention to detail