We’re looking for a Magento Developer to work remotely.
Join the team of one of the most dynamically developing technology companies according to Deloitte Fast 500 EMEA ranking!
Salary range: 9000 – 15 000 PLN net (B2B contract)
- development of the biggest commerce systems based on Magento 2 in the CEE region
- programming new e-commerce features
- dealing with reported errors
- supporting other team members
- advising on available solutions
- preparation of technical documentation
- Magento2 – minimum of 2 years of commercial experience
- PHP7 – minimum of 4 years of experience
- MySQL – minimum of 4 years of experience
- background knowledge of working with GIT
- expertise in web services and integrations using Rest API
- knowledge of design models
- deep knowledge of PSR standards
- analytical mind
- good teamwork collaboration abilities
- proactive attitude
Nice to have:
- BitBucket, Jira, Confluence
- Web Application Performance
- Experience in remote workingPerks & benefits:
- Offline and online integration events.
- Additional monthly integration budget for each team member.
- Flexible working hours and the possibility of choosing a workplace (remote or from the office).
- Development budget for each employee in the amount of 3000 PLN/year.
- Private medical care.
- A unique internal program to support motivation and build relationships (Bonus room).
- Access to a rich company library and the possibility of its expansion.
- Financing of computer equipment for B2B employees.
- Thirty days of paid leave for B2B employees.
Stages of the recruitment process:
- Phone/Online interview – we will ask you about your experiences, challenges, and expectations regarding your job at Strix.
- Tech call with our developers who will tell you more about the project, and ask you a couple of questions concerning your tech knowledge.
- Recruitment task.
- Feedback, decision, and offer!