Take the next step in your career at ABB, working in a team that is dedicated to creating a future where innovative digital technologies allow greater access to cleaner energy.
You will be in the front line of creating electronics, connectivity solutions and related services which empower human-machine interactions. There are already tens of thousands of ABB Ability™ Smart Sensors connected to different types of assets, and the number is growing. Our digitalized powertrains provide reliable data which is utilized in advanced algorithms applications. You will be part of motion hardware designing community working in an international environment, delivering cutting-edge solutions.
This is how we do things:
• We leverage hardware development, mechanic design, user experience, signal processing and domain knowledge to find the most suitable solution for condition monitoring of rotating equipment like induction motors.
• We design, develop and test solutions which are further used by our clients around the world
• We believe in agile (yes, even for hardware!) and start-up like approach
• We work on R&D projects hand in hand with our technological partners and research institutes
Learn more about ABB Ability™ Smart Sensor
Learn more about ABB Motion:
- Design and develop electronics for low cost sensing and low power radio communication dedicated for condition monitoring of rotating equipment like induction motors, work on next generation hardware like ABB Ability™ Smart Sensor
- Follow best hardware development practices to ensure high quality product and great user experience
- Design experiments and conduct research according to best practices
- Operate laboratory equipment needed for electronic tests and manufacturing.
- Work in a global team, share knowledge and experience with other team members, cooperate with 3rd parties, cooperate with local Universities
- BSc, MSc, (PhD is a plus) degree in Electronics design, Telecommunication or equivalent
- 3+ years of professional experience in electronic design in Altium or PADS, preferably for sensor or signal processing applications
- Professional experience with high speed PCB circuit design, multilayers PCB and BGA components
- Professional experience with RF communication, MEMS sensors like accelerometers, magnetometers
- Some professional experience with battery operated devices
- Strong oral and written communication skills in English
- The will to innovate with new hardware based products
- Experience and know-how of condition monitoring of electric motors will be a strong advantage
More about us
Bring your very own sense of pride and purpose as you help us drive forward the Fourth Industrial Revolution – creating a sustainable future for our planet, and your career. Join ABB and harness the power of our diverse global network, as you collaborate with and learn from our world-class teams. Above all, challenge yourself every day. Let’s write the future, together.
Your benefits :
• Enjoy a stable employment in a company with a long history in innovation and technology
• Collaborate with experienced experts in an international environment
• Seize individual development and training opportunities, from job specific to soft skills
• Get private medical care (including offers for family members) and life insurance
• Receive attractive remuneration based on your experience and skills, and other financial benefits, such as annual bonus and internal share purchase program
• Choose from various benefits in kind, ranging from healthy lifestyle offerings, to knowledge sharing, to teambuilding activities
ABB Data Privacy Statement: