Join ABB and work in a team that is dedicated to creating a future where innovative digital technologies allow greater access to cleaner energy.
Take the next step in your career at ABB, working in a team that is dedicated to creating a future where innovative digital technologies allow greater access to cleaner energy.
We are an international pioneering technology leader that is writing the future of industrial digitalization. At the forefront is our Corporate Technology Center which provides industry leading software and deep domain expertise to help the world’s most asset-intensive industries solve their biggest challenges. To strengthen our ABB Ability™ Manufacturing Operations Management team, developing Manufacturing Execution System (MES) within platform, we are looking for a QA Engineer who is a great team player with excellent communication skills. Seize this unique opportunity and see your work transformed in a tangible product.
As a Quality Assurance Engineer you will be a member of the scrum team in Kraków, developing ABB Ability™ Manufacturing Operations Management Product (MES part).
More about Manufacturing Execution System:
- Following the best software testing practices to ensure high quality products;
- Working in a cross discipline team, using Agile development methodology that requires active participation in all team’s activities;
- Design, implement and execute automated tests;
- Performing testing and root cause analysis tasks;
- Planning of tests scope based on use cases and requirements;
- Reporting, documenting and managing defects;
- Close cooperation with developers to analyze bugs, requirements, tests and system aspects.
- Minimum of 3+ years of work experience and a bachelor’s degree in computer science or equivalent, professional experience in C#/.NET;
- Knowledge of test automation on GUI (Windows + Web) and (web) services;
- Experience with service testing, security testing and performance testing;
- Good understanding of Agile software development processes and principles;
- Experience with Git, building CI/CD processes with Azure DevOps;
- Strong command of English
- Although not a requirement knowledge of any of these technologies is beneficial: MS Azure, Selenium / Robot Framework, Ranorex, PowerShell scripts.
More about us
Bring your very own sense of pride and purpose as you help us drive forward the Fourth Industrial Revolution – creating a sustainable future for our planet, and your career. Join ABB and harness the power of our diverse global network, as you collaborate with and learn from our world-class teams. Above all, challenge yourself every day. Let’s write the future, together.
Enjoy a stable employment in a company with a long history in innovation and technology;
Collaborate with experienced experts in an international environment;
Seize individual development and training opportunities, from job specific to soft skills;
Get private medical care (including offers for family members) and life insurance;
Receive attractive remuneration based on your experience and skills, and other financial benefits, such as annual bonus and internal share purchase program.
To apply for the position, please send your application via our page.
We reserve the right to answer only to the chosen candidates.