Join ABB and work in a team that is dedicated to creating a future where innovative digital technologies allow greater access to cleaner energy.
ABB Marine & Ports is a leader in the digital transformation of the ship electrical propulsion market, with a pre-existing installed base of digital services rendered to 600 vessels sailing world-wide in conditions of challenging connectivity, latency, and bandwidth.
ABB Marine & Ports’ solutions which support these critical digital services to our customers consist of the Remote Diagnostic Services for Marine which has become a byword in electrical propulsion smart asset management, as well as the innovative OCTOPUS Voyage and OCTOPUS Energy advisory suites.
ABB is preparing to lead its existing suite of digital services, as well as wholly novel ones into the new age marked by game-changer upgrades to the global ICT infrastructures, a combination of shore-based 5G, more available LEO satellite networks, or stratospheric aerostats.
For us to be able to approach these future opportunities quickly, while addressing our customers’ values and helping build resilient joint data infrastructures being more than sums of their parts, we are hiring in an exciting new team tasked with refurbishing, upscaling, refactoring, and innovating our existing data infrastructure in the cloud.
- Maintenance & development of architecture for various Microsoft Azure cloud based systems
- Continuous Integration and Continuous Deployment processes setup
- Best software development practices introduction to ensure high quality product and great user experience
- Cyber Security configuration (Azure technology)
- Cloud-level connectivity to other environments
- Virtual Network design
- Providing a test coverage of your code
- Working in international environment on product development
- Degree in Computer Science, Engineering or equivalent
- At least 2 years of experience in DevOps or Operation engineering role (Microsoft Azure environment)
- Understanding of C# and .NET (software development experience is a plus)
- Experience in containerized/micro-services
- Experience in Continuous Integration (Jenkins or similar)
- Knowledge of Cybersecurity best practices (Azure environment)
- Although not a requirement, knowledge of marine domain and/or basic knowledge of industrial automation systems would be an advantage
More about us
Bring your very own sense of pride and purpose as you help us drive forward the Fourth Industrial Revolution – creating a sustainable future for our planet, and your career. Join ABB and harness the power of our diverse global network, as you collaborate with and learn from our world-class teams. Above all, challenge yourself every day. Let’s write the future, together.
• Enjoy a stable employment in a company with a long history in innovation and technology
• Collaborate with experienced experts in an international environment
• Seize individual development and training opportunities, from job specific to soft skills
• Get private medical care (including offers for family members) and life insurance
• Receive attractive remuneration based on your experience and skills, and other financial benefits, such as annual bonus and internal share purchase program
• Choose from various benefits in kind, ranging from healthy lifestyle offerings, to knowledge sharing, to teambuilding activities
ABB Data Privacy Statement: