Take the next step in your career at ABB, working in a team that is dedicated to creating a future where innovative digital technologies allow greater access to cleaner energy.
You will be in the front line of building cloud technologies driving towards our vision of Electric, Digital and Connected vessels. There are already over 200 connected vessels and the number is growing. Digitalization of the vessels is powered by Azure IoT technologies – edge devices on the vessels as well as the platform in the cloud. The digital platform and advance analytics capability enables services like proactive maintenance, efficiency and comfort optimization, situation awareness based on ML/AR, as well as closed loop solutions for decision making on the bridge and collaborative operation centers on shore. You will be working closely with development and analytics teams in an international environment in order to provide a pioneering marine digitalization platform of the future.
Learn more about ABB Marine: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HDFNkAq6cYM
- Designing and developing solutions based on cloud environment
- Providing a test coverage of your code
- Azure scripting
- Developing CI/CD pipelines (Azure DevOps)
- Working in international environment on product development
- 2-3 years of professional experience in software development
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Computer Science or related field
- Sound knowledge of C#, .Net, ASP.Net Core
- Strong command of English
- Experience with Azure services (Service Bus, Event Hub, IoT Hub, Azure Function, APP Services, Storage account, Azure CLI / Arm Temaplates), Power Shell, FrontEnd (Angular 8), TDD (Test Driven Development) will be considered as an advantage
More about us
Bring your very own sense of pride and purpose as you help us drive forward the Fourth Industrial Revolution – creating a sustainable future for our planet, and your career. Harness the power of our diverse global network, as you continue to collaborate with and learn from our world-class teams. Above all, challenge yourself every day. Let’s write the future, together.
Your benefits :
• Enjoy a stable employment in a company with a long history in innovation and technology
• Collaborate with experienced experts in an international environment
• Seize individual development and training opportunities, from job specific to soft skills
• Get private medical care (including offers for family members) and life insurance
• Receive attractive remuneration based on your experience and skills, and other financial benefits, such as annual bonus and internal share purchase program
• Choose from various benefits in kind, ranging from healthy lifestyle offerings, to knowledge sharing, to teambuilding activities
ABB Data Privacy Statement: