Join ABB and work in a team that is dedicated to creating a future where innovative digital technologies allow greater access to cleaner energy.
If you are looking for big, global challenges, Information Systems (IS) is the place to come. ABB’s portfolio includes some of the most advanced power and productivity products and systems in the world. If you have the energy, discipline and intellectual firepower to succeed, you will find almost limitless opportunities to stretch your thinking, expand your horizons and build your skills as you work with people all over the world.
An eBanking Platforms Application Manager will be a part of IS Treasury Domain Team responsible for supporting and developing IT Services for ABB Treasury Function. The person will take an end-to-end responsibility for supporting all eBanking Platforms used by Treasury users in ABB, having a significant contribution to the current and future IT Services delivered to the business.
- Managing all Treasury ebanking platforms (stations) ensuring proper support and delivery for end users
- Creating and maintaining eBanking platforms configuration and authorization profiles based on the input from Treasury Function
- Taking ownership of the IT General Controls over eBanking platforms
- Building strong relationships with banks’ representatives and their support teams
- Creating and maintaining process related documentation.
- Define and coordinate delivery of improvements to the quality of the service and keep it aligned with the business needs
- Collaborating with other ABB IT units following IT Service Management framework
- Defining and monitoring necessary OLAs and SLAs
- Maintaining a relationship with Business Representatives
- The person will also support Global Cash Management Service Manager and Treasury Operation Specialists in the support of GCM (Global Cash Management) solution
- Master’s degree in Finance, Economics or related fields
- Working experience in Treasury area,
- Experience with eBanking platforms and their support
- SWIFT/banking knowledge would be a plus
- Knowledge of SOX compliance
- Mindset to implement common processes around e-banking solutions
- Independence, discipline, ability to work under time pressure
- Fluency in English is essential (written and spoken)
- At least upper intermediate knowledge of Excel
More about us
Bring your very own sense of pride and purpose as you help us drive forward the Fourth Industrial Revolution – creating a sustainable future for our planet, and your career. Join ABB and harness the power of our diverse global network, as you collaborate with and learn from our world-class teams. Above all, challenge yourself every day. Let’s write the future, together.
• Enjoy a stable employment in a company with a long history in innovation and technology.
• Collaborate with experienced experts in an international environment.
• Seize individual development and training opportunities, from job specific to soft skills.
• Get private medical care (including offers for family members) and life insurance.
• Receive attractive remuneration based on your experience and skills, and other financial benefits, such as annual bonus and internal share purchase program.
• Choose from various benefits in kind, ranging from healthy lifestyle offerings, to knowledge sharing, to teambuilding activities.
Apply now for this job and become our next eBanking Platforms Application Manager (Treasury).
ABB Data Privacy Statement: