Take the next step in your career at ABB, working in a team that is dedicated to creating a future where innovative digital technologies allow greater access to cleaner energy.
ABB Ability™ Marine Advisory System – OCTOPUS is a unique product family for performance management in marine operations.
The ABB Advisory Suite provides monitoring and forecasting software solutions for performance and availability optimization of sea-going vessels, and is the leader in vessel motion prediction solutions. In addition to the vessel motion prediction package, a broad range of functionality to optimize the energy efficiency onboard a vessel is a complementary part of the suite.
Seize this unique opportunity, join the team and see your work transformed in a tangible product.
Learn more about ABB Marine:
- Product responsibility – developing and maintaining web applications using Angular 7 together with REST APIs based on ASP.Net technology.
- Following the best software development practices to ensure the highest quality of delivered products and great user experience
- Working in a cross-disciplinary team, using Agile development methodology that requires active participation in all team’s activities
- Sharing your experience and skills with other team members
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Computer Science, or related field. 3+ years of professional experience in web development
- Knowledge of Angular 7, TypeScript, HTML, CSS
- Experience with Git, building CI/CD processes with Azure DevOps
- Knowledge of unit testing technics and frameworks
- Good understanding of SOLID principles.
- Good understanding of Agile software development processes and principles
- Strong command of English
- Although not a requirement knowledge of any of these technologies is beneficial: MS Azure, C#, ASP.NET and .Net Core, Azure SQL, MongoDB/Cosmos DB, Signal R, Blob Storage
More about us
Bring your very own sense of pride and purpose as you help us drive forward the Fourth Industrial Revolution – creating a sustainable future for our planet, and your career. Harness the power of our diverse global network, as you continue to collaborate with and learn from our world-class teams. Above all, challenge yourself every day. Let’s write the future, together.
Your benefits :
• Enjoy a stable employment in a company with a long history in innovation and technology
• Collaborate with experienced experts in an international environment
• Seize individual development and training opportunities, from job specific to soft skills
• Get private medical care (including offers for family members) and life insurance
• Receive attractive remuneration based on your experience and skills, and other financial benefits, such as annual bonus and internal share purchase program
• Choose from various benefits in kind, ranging from healthy lifestyle offerings, to knowledge sharing, to teambuilding activities
ABB Data Privacy Statement: