Take the next step in your career at ABB, working in a team that is dedicated to creating a future where innovative digital technologies allow greater access to cleaner energy.
If you are looking for big, global challenges, Information Systems (IS) is the place to be. ABB’s portfolio includes some of the most advanced power and productivity products and systems in the world. If you have the energy, discipline and intellectual firepower to succeed, you will find almost limitless opportunities to stretch your thinking, expand your horizons and build your skills as you work with people all over the world.
You will play a key role in strengthening our Global IS team, supporting IT General Controls (ITGC) for Financial Reporting (SOX) as part of the first line of defense in Krakow. Reporting to the IS D2C CoE Global Manager, you will be part of a team responsible for applying broad IS technology knowledge and expertise to support global business needs and help solve challenging topics.
- Provide expertise, training and process improvements for IT General Controls (ITGC) in the 1tst line of defense to ensure that application and/or infrastructure IS Domain management maintains a robust ITGC control (SOX) environment over financial reporting
- Implement together with IS management, IT General Controls standards and methodologies (e.g. COSO11) in ABB’s Internal Controls (SOX) environment; Monitor changes in Corporate regulaitons and guidance; Provide control design expertise; Advisory and support for potential simplification and improvement of ITGC environment
- Facilitate that the Internal Control methodology is strictly implemented and maintained for IT General Controls; Support the application and/or infrastructure IS Domain management in developing Controls knowledge within their organization (i.e. process owner, control owner & performer) and monitor adherence
- Support IS process design enhancements to standardize IT processes and controls combined with IT General Control checklists for e.g. new infrastructure, applictions, RPA’s etc.
- Oversee the remediation and deficiency assessment process within the application and/or infrastructure IS Domain and proactively work with the ITGC owners to establish end-to-end remediation plans; Support the assessment of deficiencies impact and their underlying root causes.
- Interaction with internal & external auditors and advise of internal control owners / performers related to requests from auditors
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, information assurance or business
- Minimum of 5-7 years of experience in ITGC Controls, IT audit and/or IT controls; strong experience in an audit firm (e.g. Big Four) is preferred
- Strong knowledge of Sarbanes-Oxley (SOX) act, IT General Controls, IT Governance
- Professional qualification equivalent to CISA/CISM/CGEIT/CRISC
- Knowledge of industry framework, standards and practices (COBIT, ITIL, CMMI, ISO 2700x, etc.)
- Strong analytical skills and a deep understanding of the overall context of underlying business processes and technologies
- Knowledge of variety of ERP systems (preferable SAP) and financial applications
- Fluency in English required, other language skills are desirable.
- Additional skills:
- Strong project and stakeholder management skills
- Strong analytical, problem solving and decision-making skills with the ability to independently draw conclusions
- Ability to work effectively with people even under challenging circumstances
- Outgoing self-starter and comfortable working with all management levels
- Ability to influence and negotiate
- Strong oral and written communications skills
- Customer focused and Service-oriented mindset
- Proven ability to effectively work under pressure and within tight deadlines
- Attention to detail
- International business experience is an advantage
- Open for new technologies
More about us
Bring your very own sense of pride and purpose as you help us drive forward the Fourth Industrial Revolution – creating a sustainable future for our planet, and your career. Join ABB and harness the power of our diverse global network, as you collaborate with and learn from our world-class teams. Above all, challenge yourself every day. Let’s write the future, together.
Your benefits :
• Enjoy a stable employment in a company with a long history in innovation and technology
• Collaborate with experienced experts in an international environment
• Seize individual development and training opportunities, from job specific to soft skills
• Get private medical care (including offers for family members) and life insurance
• Receive attractive remuneration based on your experience and skills, and other financial benefits, such as annual bonus and internal share purchase program
• Choose from various benefits in kind, ranging from healthy lifestyle offerings, to knowledge sharing, to teambuilding activities
Apply now for this job and become our next GBS IS Controls Senior Lead.
We reserve the right to answer only to the chosen candidates.
ABB Data Privacy Statement: