Join ABB and work in a team that is dedicated to creating a future where innovative digital technologies allow greater access to cleaner energy.
Your role will help to write the future by actively driving and supporting in shaping IT General Controls within our global Global Business Services (GBS) organization. You will be part of a globally operating organization actively supporting IT General Controls (ITGC) for Financial Reporting (SOX) as part of the first line of defense.
In providing internal control expertise, trainings and process improvements to process owners, control owners & performers you will help management to have effective controls in place. You will closely work with the Corporate Assurance, Risk & Internal Control (ARIC) and Corporate IS GRC teams to take provided internal control regulations and guidance into the application and/or infrastructure organization.
- Implement, monitor changes, provide expertise, training and process improvements for IT General Controls (ITGC) in the 1-st line of defense to ensure that application and/or infrastructure IS Domain management maintains a robust SOX control environment over financial reporting
- Facilitate that the Internal Control methodology is strictly implemented and maintained for IT General Controls,
- Develop Controls knowledge within organization (i.e. process owner, control owner & performer) and monitor adherence
- Support IS process design enhancements to standardize IT processes and controls
- Oversee the remediation and deficiency assessment process, proactively work with the ITGC owners to establish end-to-end remediation plans
- Support the assessment of deficiencies impact and their underlying root causes
- Interact with internal & external auditors and advise of internal control owners / performers related to requests from auditors
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, information assurance or business
- Minimum of 5-7 years of experience in ITGC Controls, IT audit and/or IT controls
- Strong knowledge of Sarbanes-Oxley (SOX) act, IT General Controls, IT Governance
- Professional qualification equivalent to CISA/CISM/CGEIT/CRISC
- Knowledge of industry framework, standards and practices (COBIT, ITIL, CMMI, ISO 2700x, etc.)
- Strong analytical skills and a deep understanding of the overall context of underlying business processes and technologies
- Knowledge of variety of ERP systems (preferable SAP) and financial applications
- Fluency in English required, other language skills are desirable
More about us
Bring your very own sense of pride and purpose as you help us drive forward the Fourth Industrial Revolution – creating a sustainable future for our planet, and your career. Join ABB and harness the power of our diverse global network, as you collaborate with and learn from our world-class teams. Above all, challenge yourself every day. Let’s write the future, together.
Your benefits :
• Enjoy a stable employment in a company with a long history in innovation and technology
• Collaborate with experienced experts in an international environment
• Seize individual development and training opportunities, from job specific to soft skills
• Get private medical care (including offers for family members) and life insurance
• Receive attractive remuneration based on your experience and skills, and other financial benefits, such as annual bonus and internal share purchase program
• Choose from various benefits in kind, ranging from healthy lifestyle offerings, to knowledge sharing, to teambuilding activities
Apply now for this job and become our next GBS IS Controls Senior Lead.
We reserve the right to answer only to the chosen candidates.
ABB Data Privacy Statement: