Join ABB and work in a team that is dedicated to creating a future where innovative digital technologies allow greater access to cleaner energy.
If you are looking for big, global challenges, Information Systems (IS) is the place to come. If you have the energy, discipline and intellectual firepower to succeed, you will find almost limitless opportunities to stretch your thinking, expand your horizons and build your skills as you work with people all over the world.
We are now looking for a professional, who is able to take the position of IS Business Analyst in the HR Learning and Development area within the ABB IS HR Domain. The person to help to understand the business needs and to translate them into the IS & Business requirements, having significant contribution into the current and future IS Services delivered to the business.
- Supports and engages ABB Business/Function in the qualification of the business request for assigned service(s) in HR Learning and Development area
- Performs business analysis to support decisions for new or changed IS solution/services in scope
- Responsible for solution design, business blueprint, user stories, business requirements collection and description
- Advises business owners on the solution best-practice and best-fit design
- Leads business engagement in the solution design and delivery, as well as UATs
- Collaborates with Service Owner and Solution Architect to estimate the effort for IS solution development, change requests and new demands
- Collects and translates requirements for projects and changes into specifications for internal and external delivery parties
- Understands the related business processes in detail and applies this knowledge to shape and align IS solution building and delivery activities
- Assists in the management, maintenance, and optimization of internal and cross-functional processes related to HR Learning and Development IS Services
- Acts as Subject Matter Expert (SME), contributing technical and business process/data expertise to either support of ongoing operations, software development or close collaboration with SaaS suppliers
- Collaborates with Service Owner and Operational Manager in the incident and problem solving and resolution when business or functional verification is required
- Responsible for service/solution continuous improvements
- Preferably 3 years business analyst experience
- Preferably 3 years of experience with the software development lifecycle or project lifecycle
- Master’s Degree preferably in information management, computer systems, business engineering or similar
- HR systems knowledge (SaaS, SAP, ERP) is a plus
- Understanding the basics of human resources processes, preferably related to Learning and Development area
- ITIL4 foundation certification is a plus
- Business Analysis certification or designation desired (IIBA certification preferred) is a plus
- Knowledge and experience of user centric design and design thinking methodology
- Fluent spoken and written English
More about us
Bring your very own sense of pride and purpose as you help us drive forward the Fourth Industrial Revolution – creating a sustainable future for our planet, and your career. Join ABB and harness the power of our diverse global network, as you collaborate with and learn from our world-class teams. Above all, challenge yourself every day. Let’s write the future, together.
• Enjoy a stable employment in a company with a long history in innovation and technology.
• Collaborate with experienced experts in an international environment.
• Seize individual development and training opportunities, from job specific to soft skills.
• Get private medical care (including offers for family members) and life insurance.
• Receive attractive remuneration based on your experience and skills, and other financial benefits, such as annual bonus and internal share purchase program.
• Choose from various benefits in kind, ranging from healthy lifestyle offerings, to knowledge sharing, to teambuilding activities.
Apply now for this job and become our next IS Business Analyst for HR Domain, Learning and Development.
ABB Data Privacy Statement: