Join ABB and work in a team that is dedicated to creating a future where innovative digital technologies allow greater access to cleaner energy.
ABB Information Systems (IS) delivery team for Finance domain is looking for a Functional Analysts working with key global financial systems for ABB Risk and Assurance. Person in this role will be participating in shaping delivery for key applications in Corporate Finance function of ABB, working closely with high-level business stakeholders and delivery teams, discovering and describing business needs and making them materialize. Working with Development teams, person will translate strategic decisions into actual deliverables, ensuring their correct delivery.
- Creating a shared understanding between development team and stakeholders
- Translating business requirements into technical specifications
- Cooperate with Business Product Owner and Business stakeholders on establishing project scope and product backlog (elicit, analyze, document and refine requirements)
- Act as IS Product Owner and Business stakeholders proxy for the delivery team
- Analyze and document business process, propose solutions, defining impact on existing landscape of systems
- Cooperate with development team, quality assurance team, user experience team to ensure understanding of business and users’ needs
- Present prototype solutions to Business stakeholders
- Validate developed solution
- Being part of SCRUM team and delivering new features for the application
- Specifying interfaces between applications or modules
- Creating user stories and defining acceptance criteria
- Gather feedback from stakeholders
- Master’s or Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Finance, Economy or related field
- 2+ years of experience as business / system / functional analyst
- Minimum 3 years of experience with the software development lifecycle
- Practical experience in requirements analysis, management and change management
- Good understanding of Agile software development processes and principles
- Great analytical skills and mindset
- Ability to work independently on the assigned tasks
- Creative approach to problem solving
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Ability to build good relationships and consensus
- Attention to detail
- Fluency in English, both written and spoken, is essential
- Ability to run several processes simultaneously
- Experience in work in virtual teams
More about us
Bring your very own sense of pride and purpose as you help us drive forward the Fourth Industrial Revolution – creating a sustainable future for our planet, and your career. Join ABB and harness the power of our diverse global network, as you collaborate with and learn from our world-class teams. Above all, challenge yourself every day. Let’s write the future, together.
• Enjoy a stable employment in a company with a long history in innovation and technology.
• Collaborate with experienced experts in an international environment.
• Seize individual development and training opportunities, from job specific to soft skills.
• Get private medical care (including offers for family members) and life insurance.
• Receive attractive remuneration based on your experience and skills, and other financial benefits, such as annual bonus and internal share purchase program.
• Choose from various benefits in kind, ranging from healthy lifestyle offerings, to knowledge sharing, to teambuilding activities.
Apply now for this job and become our next IS Functional Analyst for Risk and Assurance.
ABB Data Privacy Statement: