Join ABB and work in a team that is dedicated to creating a future where innovative digital technologies allow greater access to cleaner energy.
The mission of the IS Performance Manager is to apply Measurement, Reporting and Performance Management frameworks to enable planning, control, review and audit of vendor performance.
Through implementation and monitoring of service level agreements (SLA) towards vendors, IS with the development of measurement capabilities, can measure, analyze and report vendor performance and uses business insight to drive increased service efficiency and effectiveness. With a strong customer focus, and by using data and insights the IS Performance Manager improves vendor performance together with stakeholder, especially the IS Vendor Manager.
- Providing advice and guidance for effective use of SLA measures. Supporting to establish measurement objectives and gather reporting and performance requirements. Driving the standardization of SLAs and vendor measurements
- Collaborating with all governance areas to define vendor related reporting and performance requirements according to the frameworks. Obtaining input from a diverse range of stakeholders. Collecting, reviewing and monitoring vendor performance reports. Discussing vendor improvements with stakeholders based on generated KPIs and Insights. Reviewing, validating and approving the periodic performance and credit calculation of providers
- Is accountable as Process Manager for the Service Level Management process. Is accountable for the implementation and execution of performance management processes and for developing and maintaining the management practice Service Level Management and Measurement and Reporting
- Supporting IS Vendor Manager and Service Owner in the definition of SLAs to ensure SLAs are in line with strategic goals
- Providing leadership to temporary work teams, guiding and monitoring task completion, sharing expert knowledge and advice normally without carrying line responsibility
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or a related discipline
- Strong experience in IT area
- Above 7 years of relevant process management experience in large enterprise organizations in managing suppliers performance and consulting experience towards senior management or equivalent management tier levels
- Comprehensive understanding of ITIL and Service Integration and Management (SIAM) concepts
- Previous experience in interpreting contractual clauses, submitting formal Change Control Requests, managing contracts through a lifecycle
- Proven reporting and analytical capability
- Experience of IS Service Level Management preferred
- Broad knowledge about service management tools and platforms
- Excellent analytical skills, well structured, outstanding verbal and communication skills
More about us
Bring your very own sense of pride and purpose as you help us drive forward the Fourth Industrial Revolution – creating a sustainable future for our planet, and your career. Join ABB and harness the power of our diverse global network, as you collaborate with and learn from our world-class teams. Above all, challenge yourself every day. Let’s write the future, together.
• Enjoy a stable employment in a company with a long history in innovation and technology.
• Collaborate with experienced experts in an international environment.
• Seize individual development and training opportunities, from job specific to soft skills.
• Get private medical care (including offers for family members) and life insurance.
• Receive attractive remuneration based on your experience and skills, and other financial benefits, such as annual bonus and internal share purchase program.
• Choose from various benefits in kind, ranging from healthy lifestyle offerings, to knowledge sharing, to teambuilding activities.
Apply now for this job and become our next IS Performance Manager.
ABB Data Privacy Statement: