Take the next step in your career at ABB, working in a team that is dedicated to creating a future where innovative digital technologies allow greater access to cleaner energy.
ABB Information Systems (IS) delivery team for Finance domain is looking for IS Service Owner to work with key global financial systems for ABB Corporate Tax organization. In that role, person will be responsible for key stakeholders management, as well as end-to-end IS Service delivery, including strategic and tactical planning, budget management, solution development and maintenance. Person on this position will lead a delivery and operational team, combined of internal employees and vendors, ensuring appropriate capacity and capabilities required to deliver top quality solutions to our internal customers, both in Corporate and around the world.
- High-level stakeholders management
- Strategic and tactical planning of service delivery and development
- Management of budget (planning & execution)
- End-to-end responsibility for development and maintenance of IS solutions
- Accountability for Compliance of IS solutions in scope of service line
- Vendor management
- Delivery Team management
- Master’s Degree in Computer Science, Finance, Economy or related field
- Minimum 3 years of experience managing global application/services or implementation projects
- Minimum 7 years of experience in IT applications/services or similar
- Proven knowledge and experience of working with IT service management concepts (ITIL)
- Experience in vendor management
- Fluency in English, both written and spoken, is essential
- Strong analytical skills and a deep understanding of the overall context of business processes and technologies
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Scrum or general Agile knowledge and working experience
- Knowledge and experience in Tax area strongly desired
More about us
Bring your very own sense of pride and purpose as you help us drive forward the Fourth Industrial Revolution – creating a sustainable future for our planet, and your career. Join ABB and harness the power of our diverse global network, as you collaborate with and learn from our world-class teams. Above all, challenge yourself every day. Let’s write the future, together.
• Enjoy a stable employment in a company with a long history in innovation and technology.
• Collaborate with experienced experts in an international environment.
• Seize individual development and training opportunities, from job specific to soft skills.
• Get private medical care (including offers for family members) and life insurance.
• Receive attractive remuneration based on your experience and skills, and other financial benefits, such as annual bonus and internal share purchase program.
• Choose from various benefits in kind, ranging from healthy lifestyle offerings, to knowledge sharing, to teambuilding activities.
Apply now for this job and become our next IS Service Owner for Tax.
ABB Data Privacy Statement: