Join ABB and work in a team that is dedicated to creating a future where innovative digital technologies allow greater access to cleaner energy.
If you are looking for big, global challenges, Information Systems (IS) is the place to come. ABB’s portfolio includes some of the most advanced power and productivity products and systems in the world. If you have the energy, discipline and intellectual firepower to succeed, you will find almost limitless opportunities to stretch your thinking, expand your horizons and build your skills as you work with people all over the world.
An IT Application Specialist will be a part of IS Treasury Domain Team responsible for supporting and developing IT Services for ABB Treasury Function. The person will take an end-to-end responsibility for a support of particular applications and technology, having a significant contribution to the current and future IT Services delivered to the business.
- Incidents and problems management and resolution (support engineer)
- Applications configuration and administration, including Changes implementation assistance
- Collaboration with 3rd party suppliers, IT Operations and IT infrastructure teams
- Writing technical documentation and building knowledge database for the Service Desks
- Managing and maintaining Disaster Recovery and Backup Procedures
- Supporting DevOps setup/environment
- Technical support for implementation of pieces of payment connectivity over SWIFT channel
- Basic SWIFT technology knowledge and support
- Installation, management and maintenance of IT solutions
- Business Folders setup and access management
- Support of network, and connectivity issues
- Manage firewalls requests submission and execution
- Support of H2H connections for various SAP ERP connections
- Above 4 years of IT application technology experience within the Financial Systems
- Degree in information management, computer systems, business engineering or similar
- Profound IT application technology knowledge combined with basic understanding of the overall context of Treasury processes and the IT technologies impact
- Experience of identifying and resolving IT application technology related problems
- Windows server/web server administration knowledge
- Working knowledge of MS tools (especially EXCEL)
- Working SQL language’s knowledge
- Understanding SWIFT technology and bank payments connectivity concept
- DevOps concept understanding
- Support experience of applications in a trading environment
- Lotus Notes knowledge as a plus
- Profound knowledge of ITIL processes
- Fluent spoken and written English
More about us
Bring your very own sense of pride and purpose as you help us drive forward the Fourth Industrial Revolution – creating a sustainable future for our planet, and your career. Join ABB and harness the power of our diverse global network, as you collaborate with and learn from our world-class teams. Above all, challenge yourself every day. Let’s write the future, together.
Your benefits :
• Enjoy a stable employment in a company with a long history in innovation and technology
• Collaborate with experienced experts in an international environment
• Seize individual development and training opportunities, from job specific to soft skills
• Get private medical care (including offers for family members) and life insurance
• Receive attractive remuneration based on your experience and skills, and other financial benefits, such as annual bonus and internal share purchase program
• Choose from various benefits in kind, ranging from healthy lifestyle offerings, to knowledge sharing, to teambuilding activities
Apply now for this job and become our next IT Application Specialist for Treasury Systems.
We reserve the right to answer only to the chosen candidates.
ABB Data Privacy Statement: