ABB Information Systems (IS) delivery team for Finance domain is looking for IT Application Specialist/Subject Matter Expert (SME) to join the team supporting key global financial systems for TAX. You will be working together with a team of IT professionals, cooperating with customers from over 100 countries around the globe and contributing to maintenance of IT Services delivered to Finance organization of ABB.
- Applications configuration and administration, including Changes implementation assistance
- Operational tasks execution and monitoring
- Incidents and problems management and resolution (support engineer)
- Collaboration with 3rd party suppliers, IT Operations and IT infrastructure teams
- Data maintenance, reports creation and maintenance (within application and directly from SQL database)
- Writing technical documentation and building knowledge base for the Service Desks
- Managing Disaster Recovery and Backup Procedure
- Supporting DevOps setup/environment as an option
- Living ABB’s core values of safety and integrity, which means taking responsibility for your own actions while caring for your colleagues and the business.
- Master degree in Computer Science, Economics, Finance or related field
- At least 3 years of experience in IT environment (preferably IT Financial Systems)
- Working knowledge of Microsoft tools (especially Excel) is a must
- Experience in writing technical and support documentation
- SQL language knowledge is a plus
- Basic Windows server/web server administration knowledge as a plus
- ITIL methodology experience
- Fluency in English is essential
- Ability to understand both IT and Business point of view
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, analytical skills
More about us
Bring your very own sense of pride and purpose as you help us drive forward the Fourth Industrial Revolution – creating a sustainable future for our planet, and your career. Join ABB and harness the power of our diverse global network, as you collaborate with and learn from our world-class teams. Above all, challenge yourself every day. Let’s write the future, together.
Your benefits :
• Enjoy a stable employment in a company with a long history in innovation and technology
• Collaborate with experienced experts in an international environment
• Seize individual development and training opportunities, from job specific to soft skills
• Get private medical care (including offers for family members) and life insurance
• Receive attractive remuneration based on your experience and skills, and other financial benefits, such as annual bonus and internal share purchase program
• Choose from various benefits in kind, ranging from healthy lifestyle offerings, to knowledge sharing, to teambuilding activities
Apply now for this job and become our next Application IT Application Specialist/SME – Tax Domain.
We reserve the right to answer only to the chosen candidates.
ABB Data Privacy Statement:
Take the next step in your career at ABB, working in a team that is dedicated to creating a future where innovative digital technologies allow greater access to cleaner energy.