Join ABB and work in a team that is dedicated to creating a future where innovative digital technologies allow greater access to cleaner energy.
If you are looking for big, global challenges, Information Systems (IS) is the place to be. ABB’s portfolio includes some of the most advanced power and productivity products and systems in the world. If you have the energy, discipline and intellectual firepower to succeed, you will find almost limitless opportunities to stretch your thinking, expand your horizons and build your skills as you work with people all over the world.
You will play a key role in strengthening our Global IS team, supporting Microsoft Office365 service in Krakow Poland. Reporting to Office365 Operation Lead, you will be part of a team responsible for applying broad IS technology knowledge and expertise to support global business needs and help solve challenging topics.
- Executing IS activities within all IS process domains, especially within “build and run” to support global business needs.
- Identifying, proposing and implementing Microsoft Teams service.
- Supporting the installation, management, maintenance and optimization of IS solutions/services.
- Providing support and guidance during the installation of new IS solutions/services or improvements to existing IS solutions/services.
- Delivering IS solutions/services according to agreed-upon Service Level Agreements (SLAs), on time, within budget and at high quality.
- Consulting with relevant stakeholders across the business to give advice, ensuring compliance with ABB IS Enterprise Architecture.
- Providing leadership to temporary work teams, guiding and monitoring task completion, sharing expert knowledge and advice.
- Living ABB’s core values of safety and integrity, which means taking responsibility for your own actions while caring for your colleagues and the business.
- Bachelor’s degree in information technology.
- More than 3 years of experience in IT service operation working as IS Specialist with Microsoft office365 service.
- Sound knowledge of Microsoft Office365, Active Directory, Windows server and PowerShell.
- Knowledge of IT service management (ITIL certification is a plus)
- Ability to work independently and manage multiple demands on time, in cross-functional, virtual and international teams.
- A collaborative, solutions- and customer-service-oriented approach and strong communication skills.
- Fluency in spoken and written English.
More about us
Bring your very own sense of pride and purpose as you help us drive forward the Fourth Industrial Revolution – creating a sustainable future for our planet, and your career. Join ABB and harness the power of our diverse global network, as you collaborate with and learn from our world-class teams. Above all, challenge yourself every day. Let’s write the future, together.
• Enjoy a stable employment in a company with a long history in innovation and technology.
• Collaborate with experienced experts in an international environment.
• Seize individual development and training opportunities, from job specific to soft skills.
• Get private medical care (including offers for family members) and life insurance.
• Receive attractive remuneration based on your experience and skills, and other financial benefits, such as annual bonus and internal share purchase program.
• Choose from various benefits in kind, ranging from healthy lifestyle offerings, to knowledge sharing, to teambuilding activities.
Apply now for this job and become our next MS Teams Subject Matter Expert.