Take the next step in your career at ABB, working in a team that is dedicated to creating a future where innovative digital technologies allow greater access to cleaner energy.
We are looking for a Quality Assurance Engineer to join our ABB Ability Platform team in Poland, Kraków. In this role, you will contribute to delivery modern web applications for cloud-based Industrial Internet of Things solutions. Here’s why you will like working in ABB Ability Platform project: you will join new, strategic, next generation, cloud oriented project. You will work with people passionate and excited about software, cloud and IoT. Our team is multicultural and agile. We work with cutting-edge technologies and develop unique capabilities. We have access to global partners, expertise and resources. If this looks like something you would like – join us now!
- Utilizing your knowledge and skills in nonfunctional testing
- Contribute to building exciting new solutions by taking care of their quality
- Design & develop new test infrastructure and implement core functionality
- Evaluate and integrate test automation application/code with the overall DevOps Framework
- Use test management tools to make test plan and dashboard for reporting the bugs
- Living ABB’s core values of safety and integrity, which means taking responsibility for your own actions while caring for your colleagues and the business.
- Expert knowledge of Quality Assurance methodologies and nonfunctional test automation in the context of an agile software lifecycle
- Experience with tools: JMeter (to construct, execute and report on non-functional tests, with a focus on performance and scalability), Docker, Grafana, InfluxDB, Kubernetes, Postman, Swagger
- Hands on experience with operating systems: Windows, Ubuntu
- Experience with Azure Services and Azure DevOps
- Knowledge of JSON and REST
- Good communication and collaboration skills in English in a multi-cultural global environment
- Nice to have: programming in Windows Hyper-V, Linux hypervisor
More about us
Bring your very own sense of pride and purpose as you help us drive forward the Fourth Industrial Revolution – creating a sustainable future for our planet, and your career. Join ABB and harness the power of our diverse global network, as you collaborate with and learn from our world-class teams. Above all, challenge yourself every day. Let’s write the future, together.
Your benefits :
• Enjoy a stable employment in a company with a long history in innovation and technology
• Collaborate with experienced experts in an international environment
• Seize individual development and training opportunities, from job specific to soft skills
• Get private medical care (including offers for family members) and life insurance
• Receive attractive remuneration based on your experience and skills, and other financial benefits, such as annual bonus and internal share purchase program
• Choose from various benefits in kind, ranging from healthy lifestyle offerings, to knowledge sharing, to teambuilding activities
ABB Data Privacy Statement: