We are looking for talented DevOps Engineer with GCP who will work on a big scale project for one of our most prospective clients.
Our customer is a major data analytics company working with personal information both domestically (US) and internationally. We are searching for specialists who will help to advance building a completely new platform. This set of tools will be working within the context of portal, built with modern user experience and technology. We are building the solution from scratch on cloud using microservices architecture. Security wise – high standards are in place. The teams – that work as cross-functional squads – are autonomous, dynamic, open to new ideas, not afraid to experiment, and ready to implement solutions with highest care for quality. High independency and accountability are required from the team members. This job involves direct communication with the client and Senior Leadership roles.
ABOUT THE PROJECT
• The platforms are web applications
• Microservices architecture is selected as the target architecture
• There are multiple platforms that need to be aligned and integrated
• The development includes reimplementation of the existing functionality, as well as the introduction of new features.
• There is a CI/CD pipeline running in Jenkins.
• QA process is mostly automated.
- WORK DISTRIBUTION:
- 80% IaC code (Terraform and Jenkins)
- 20% DevOps Process (ticket creation and coordination)
- Practical Experience with GCP
- CI/CD pipelines with Jenkins
- Git, maven
- At least 5 years of experience
- Upper Intermediate English is essential
- Solid understanding of CI/CD concepts
- A solid foundation in computer science, with strong analytical thinking
- Strong communication skills and capability of successful collaboration with cross- functional teams
- Possibility to be involved in an international project (Canada, China, Hong Kong, Mexico, USA, Switzerland, Germany, Sweden, United Kingdom, Russia, Belarus, Ukraine, Hungary, etc.)
- English language classes
- Vast opportunities for self-development: online courses and library, experience exchange with colleagues around the world, partial grant of certification
- Career development center
- Unlimited access to LinkedIn learning solutions
- Possibility to take part in both: corporate and startup environment
- Possibility to relocate for short and long-term projects
- Relocation package for those who relocate to Krakow, Wroclaw, Katowice or Gdansk from other locations
- Benefit package (health care, multisport, lunch tickets, petrol vouchers and shopping vouchers, etc.).