Striving for excellence is in our DNA. Since 1993, we have been helping the world’s leading companies imagine, design, engineer, and deliver software and digital experiences that change the world. We are more than just specialists, we are experts.
Our client is a global healthcare ISV and one of the top Electronic Medical Record (EMR) vendors.
They have a multi-year program to reimagine and re-platform their legacy application suite as a SaaS based solution using modern technologies and frameworks deployed on AWS cloud.
Client is US based.
Client flagship product today is a Win32/64 based application that is hosted on premise, either by the client or their customers. The application UI consists of a mix of embedded components written in C++/C#/Java/Web technologies.
Prior to moving the whole application to a fully web-based SaaS model on AWS, the UI components will be incrementally converted to a modern web stack. The client uses their own web application development framework built on React and Ruby on Rails. Backend services are written in C++ and Java and currently being converted to REST-based microservices written in Java Spring Boot. The application uses Oracle as the backend database.
PROJECT TECHNOLOGIES AND TOOLS
- Development of automation test on Integration and System tests level
- Perform code review for development code
- Increase test coverage for Unit test
- Be responsible for code quality working with CI\CD
- Analyze issues with central logging systems like Splunk
- Deep knowledge in Java
- Hands on experience in Maven
- Knowledge of Microservice architecture
- Experience with Docker
- Knowledge of JUnit 5
- Good knowledge of English
NICE TO HAVE
- Experience in integration testing
- Experience in backend testing, contract testing with PACT
- Ability to read and understand code