Striving for excellence is in our DNA. Since 1993, we have been helping the world’s leading companies imagine, design, engineer, and deliver software and digital experiences that change the world. We are more than just specialists, we are experts.
The role is a key Senior Systems Engineer position responsible for the continuous development and operation of the automated deployment framework.
- Implement a Deployment and DevOps strategy encompassing the build and development of Infrastructure as Code including an automation framework with elements of declarative automation model, state and orchestrator
- Design, manage and support infrastructure, dev/stage/prod environments and automate provisioning according to IaC approach with elements of declarative automation model, state and orchestrator
- Involvement into such activities as: service designing, future strategy planning, capacity and performance prediction
- Advanced experience with public and private clouds (GCP cloud experience is desired)
- Advanced Docker knowledge (familiar with Docker orchestration tools like Mesos Marathon or Kubernetes)
- Ability to build complex workflows in Kubernetes
- Hands on in IaC tools like terraform
- Intermediate experience with monitoring tools: Grafana, Zabbix, Prometheus
- Microservice architecture knowledge
- Familiarity with Python
- Experience in Agile best practices
- Ability to communicate in an international team in English
- Knowledge of Scala and Big Data platform is a big plus