Hello WordPress Experts!
We are looking for a highly skilled WordPress Developer to implement meaningful changes for our clients. You will be responsible for full-stack development including the implementation of WordPress themes and plugins as well as site integration, updates and performance tests.
Frontkom empowers businesses and impactful organizations to discover and leverage digital opportunities. We help people adopt technology for growth, innovation and positive world impacts. We’re a team of over 70 specialists – designers, developers and business consultants working in a collaborative, international environment from offices in Lublin, Warsaw, Oslo, Fredrikstad, Funchal and Berlin. We support the free and open web and work with Drupal, WordPress, Laravel, WooCommerce and many more technologies.
HOW WE WORK
We use the newest technology. We utilize a local development environment based on Docker. We use WP CLI, CI/CD and Gitlab. We engage in the OpenSource community by developer initiatives and actively support OpenSource solutions for Gutenberg: GutenbergJS and Gutenberg Cloud.
In the projects we work in the international teams with:
- project manager who is a first person to contact with the client
- UX/UI Designer who prepares all the needed assets and designs
- tester who makes sure the quality and coherence are consistent with the project requirements
- developer who is responsible for the implementation
JOINING FRONTKOM MEANS
- 8000-14000 PLN net monthly pay (on B2B contract or others)
- participation in creating innovative and ambitious products for the global market and startups
- working in a creative environment that boosts professional growth
- ability to develop and implement your solutions – we work in small teams, so everyone has a significant influence on how we work and the direction we take
- team-based long-term projects in collaboration with international partners
- flexible working time with partial remote work possible
- educational budgets, and possibility to attend conferences and other events
- employee referral program
- possibility to work in one of our offices in Poland, Germany, Portugal or Norway
- free weekly English lessons
- fruits, beverages
- sports benefits card, private health care
- social events
- full-stack web app architecture design
- development of WordPress based applications for international clients
- collaboration with a team of frontend and backend developers, testers and designers
- working and communicating with our Polish and international partners
REQUIRED QUALIFICATIONS AND SKILLS
- at least 5 years of commercial experience in HTML, CSS, JS (min. ES6), jQuery
- at least 4 years of commercial experience in WordPress or other CMS
- experience in working with git or other CVS
- knowledge of popular WP plugins
- knowledge of WooCommerce
- knowledge of ACF, ACF Block and Custom Post Types
- ability to write your own WordPress themes and plugins from scratch
- ability to write your own modules for Gutenberg (natively or with help of ACB Block), basic knowledge of Gutenberg
- basic knowledge of bundlers (eg. webpack, gulp)
- analytical thinking and problem-solving skills
- great command of spoken and written English (B2/C1)
- knowledge of modern front-end development: Responsive Web Design, Performance Optimization, Accessibility.
- knowledge of WP-CLI
- knowledge of one the JS frameworks (React, VueJS)
- knowledge of Composer
- knowledge of one or more popular content editors (VisualComposer, WPBakery, Divi, Elementor)
- engagement and willingness to support WordPress community
- knowledge of CI/CD, Gitlab and Docker
- knowledge of Scrum
Join us on the journey of bringing digital change to our customers.