Grand Parade, a part of William Hill company, is looking to hire a Senior/Mid Quality Assurance Engineer. The new team member will be responsible for creating and executing various tests (regression, acceptance, smoke, usability, etc). She/He will also be responsible to provide estimates, suggest appropriate tests for project(s), and work towards successful release.
Who we are and what do we do in Grand Parade?
Grand Parade is a part of William Hill Group – a leading global betting company. We are a top Cracow-based software house specializing in building advanced systems for online sports betting, gaming and media industries in Europe, USA and Australia. The solutions built by Grand Parade are used by tens of millions of users every day and our customers include the great majority of key businesses in the gaming field.
What challenges we are facing every day?
- Complex real-time web apps
- Interactive dashboards and scoreboards supporting thousands of requests per second
- Real-time data processing
- More than 20 million users daily
- Gigabytes of data per day
- Design, code and execute automated test scripts
- Develop and execute software test plans
- Collaborating with the developers and product owners to ensure the user story is understood and that the tests track the desired functionality of the story
- Writing detailed test cases to drive development and testing the code against the acceptance tests
- Monitoring and tracking test coverage and recommended improvements or changes to developers
- Provide documentation of test results and develop post-test reports
What do we expect?
- Experience with Selenium or similar tools, with knowledge of test-driven development
- Experience with API test automation
- Experience with mocking web services and DB
- Working experience of testing in agile methodologies
- Bug Tracking System tools experience – preferably Jira
- Experience in manual web and mobile testing
- Understanding of test script creation and functional UAT practices
- Knowledge of common testing procedures and methodologies
- Proven knowledge of SDLC
- Problem solving and analytical thinking
- Demonstrable knowledge of software engineering
- Very good English language skills (spoken and written)
- Test automation skills, with a background of testing on web products
- Programing skills (e.g. Python, Scala, Java)
What do we offer?
We offer competitive salary and opportunity to work with amazing people (without bored managers who prefer 10-years old solutions), Lunch & Learn, internal training sessions and interesting events organized by employees (e.g. internal GP football league, gamification, FIFA, board games).
Basically it looks like that:
- Stable employment
- Attractive social benefits (Fully paid private healthcare Enel-Med and Multisport pass, daily fruits)
- Flexible working hours
- Lots of integration events & company parties
- Competitive salary
- Company competitions with cool prizes
- Brand new office in the city center (+1000m2)
- Business trips to our headquarter in London
- Employee referral program (up to 5000 PLN)