Job ID: IM/WAW/0317/CJ
- Have minimum 3+ years of relevant experience
- Have ITIL v3 Foundation qualification in Service Transition, Service Operation or Continual Service Improvement
- Have demonstrable experience in ITIL functions & processes – specifically Incident Management
- Know the software development life-cycle
- Have basic knowledge of T-SQL querying and accessing Database engines
- Have experience in standardization of incident management practices at process, data, reporting and tool level
- Have Data Analysis & Data Mining experience
- Are capable to identify and evaluate significant risks and identifying appropriate mitigation mechanisms
- Can effectively build partnerships and influence senior managers and stakeholders
- Have capability of working in a complex and fast paced environment
- Know very well MS Excel, PowerPoint and Word
- Have strong organization and presentation skills
- Have good project management skills and strong sense of ownership
- Have very good command of English
You get extra points for:
- Experience with ServiceNow tool (or very similar) with strong understanding of service management principles it supports
- Leading work streams with IT stakeholders in defining and agreeing the principles for incident management process and data standardization.
- Collaborating with the stakeholders in developing and prioritizing the book of work for standardization of incident management
- Developing best practices in accordance to ITIL to support the principles for process and data standardization and seeking sign-off from the organization
- Ensuring incident management practices relating to incident management and incident data management across the IT organization are harmonized and followed consistently
- Developing a harmonized reporting framework and dashboard which can be used by the organization to track trend of incidents, identify areas of improvement in the process across the organization
- Developing a data dictionary highlighting the key metrics to be measured and mechanism to measure them from the reporting data warehouse.
- Driving requirements of ticket flow in the Incident Management tool (ServiceNow) to support the standardized incident and incident data management process and practices
- Supporting normalization of data in CMDB to support consistent and transparent reporting across the organization.
- Seeking opportunities for continuous improvement by interacting with various organizations in IT, evaluating incident management and incident management data processes, identifying weakness and recommending improvement plans; identify and drive data quality improvements and opportunities for automation
- Interact with the vendors to ensure incident management practices are consistently applied in resolving incidents thereby facilitating resolution of issues at Level 1 support
You are kindly requested to include the following clause in your application:
I hereby give my consent to have my personal data included in the submitted documents processed by SMT Software Services S.A., BLStream S.A., Kupferwerk GmbH and by their customers, as deemed necessary for the purposes of the recruitment process, including processing such data in the future for the same purposes. I hereby confirm that my consent is given voluntarily and that I am aware of the rights granted to me under Personal Data Protection Act of 29 August, 1997 (Dz.U. 2016 r. item 922, as amended).
intive is: SMTSoftware Services + BLStream + Kupferwerk