We are looking for passionate person with Java, Java Scripts, Angular2 and TypeScript experience to join one of our scrum team eager to help us to move our product into cloud and DevOps approach.
We expect result orientation and ability to execute assigned responsibilities and tasks with minimum supervision following modern development life-cycle processes.
You will be a good match if you have:
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in a Software Engineering, Computer Science, Math or related field
- 3+ years experience in in developing software products in JVM ecosystem and web-development area
- Experience in developing Single-page applications
- Practical knowledge of Angular2 framework
- Strong troubleshooting and problem solving skills
- Effective verbal and written English communication skills
- Willingness to learn and explore new technologies and solutions
- Experience in Git and Maven
You will get extra points for:
- Experience in SASS (SCSS), Angular CLI, Webpack, Jasmine, Karma, Bootstrap
- Experience in responsive web design
- Experience in Docker framework
- DevOps, Microservices and Cloud technology experience
- Experience in ClearCase
- Experience in Jenkins
As a part of our team, you will be responsible for:
- Designing, implementing and testing Fault Management product being part of the public safety communication systems.
You are kindly requested to include the following clause in your application:
“I hereby give my consent to have my personal data included in the submitted documents processed by SMT Software Services S.A., BLStream S.A., intive GmbH and by their customers, as deemed necessary for the purposes of the recruitment process, including processing such data in the future for the same purposes. I hereby confirm that my consent is given voluntarily and that I am aware of the rights granted to me under Personal Data Protection Act of 29 August, 1997 (Dz.U. 2016 r. item 922, as amended).”
intive is: SMT Software Services S.A. + BLStream S.A. + intive GmbH