Meet.js KRK June
- 18:00 - 18:30 Registration & Pizza
- 18:30 - 18:45 - intro & news
- 18:45 - 19:15 - Testing React Hooks with Enzyme - Maciej Wątroba
I will go through testing most common hooks (useState, useReducer, useEffect, useContext, ...)
with code examples. I will describe some challenges and trade-offs.
Frontend developer at Brainly. I like clean and tested code.
- 19:15 - 19:45 - A Gentle Introduction To WebAssembly - Marek Łabuz
When I saw WebAssembly in action for the first time, I was really impressed.
So, I've deepened my knowledge since then and finally, I feel comfortable enough to share it with you.
This talk aims to provide information about:
- What is WebAssembly?
- Why do we need WebAssembly?
- How can we use WebAssembly today?
- What are the current limitations of WebAssembly and what is going to change in the future?
- 19:45 - 20:15 - You may want to stop using arrow functions as class properties - Maciej Przybylski
I would like to share my story about how and why we went from using the arrow function as class properties to regular functions. The journey will cover discovering the problem, how we decided to address all the issues, what tools we used to solve all the problems.
I am a Front-End software engineer with over 10 years of professional experience. I love spending time with other exchanging ideas and talking about new technologies over a. I'm also a big fan of
We are so full of the joys of summer... next Meet.js is coming!
First of all, we are continuously looking for speakers. If you have any ideas for talks, lightning talks or news please contact us at https://github.com/meetjspl/krakow creating a new issue on repository. We'll be happy to help you with putting together a great presentation.