Poland Startup Mentor Office Hours: Get Advice from Experts (ZoomMeeting)
If you have a startup or startup idea and would like to get feedback and guidance from top Poland entrepreneurs, then join this unique "Startup Office Hours" online networking event. Meet startup mentors, investors, and CEOs, and get advice on your business strategy, key decisions, next steps, and more. Even if you don't want to ask questions you are welcome to join and learn how experienced entrepreneurs recommend solving various business issues.
❯ Guest Speakers include:
- Zbigniew Barwicz (Managing Partner, Freya Capital)
- Bartosz Biskupski (General Manager, TCL)
- Pawel Lopatka (Vice President, Poland Country Manager, SoftServe)
- Rudradeb Mitra (Serial Entrepreneur, Omdena Inc.)
- Aleksander Szybilski (Head of Workplace Strategy, Cushman&Wakefiled)
❯ It is not required, but if you would like to pitch and get feedback please review this Office Hours Worksheet.
❯ Who should Attend?
- Anyone who wants feedback from leading local CEOs
- Anyone who has a pre-seed company or a startup idea
- Anyone who wants to learn about entrepreneurship
❯ What is the Agenda?
- Open Group Office Hours with Poland entrepreneurs, CEOs, and investors
- Conclusion and Networking
❯❯ This is a live, interactive online event, so be sure to RSVP at https://fi.co/e/259223/meetup to receive the Zoom URL to join us live!