Take your next career step at ABB with a global team that is energizing the transformation of society and industry to achieve a more productive, sustainable future. At ABB, we have the clear goal of driving diversity and inclusion across all dimensions: gender, LGBTQ+, abilities, ethnicity and generations. Together, we are embarking on a journey where each and every one of us, individually and collectively, welcomes and celebrates individual differences.
You will join the Team that provides world-class charging systems for electric cars, buses and trucks. Our goal is to lay a foundation for the future of smarter, reliable and emission-free mobility. We do this from Kraków, where our center of innovation is located. As an embedded Framework Developer for Test Automation you will contribute to building complex charging systems for electric cars, buses and trucks with the best soft- and hardware. You will design and implement test framework in both software and hardware components to perform various (simulation) tests to ensure that software runs correctly on electric vehicle charging systems. In order to guarantee safety, all features must be correct and you must realize that even the smallest software changes affect the functionality of the hardware. Learn more about our team: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sja_GQ_SvSw&t=12s
- Design and implement a test framework for hardware-in-the-loop test automation that will be used to validate various EV chargers.
- Working on a daily basis with both Python/RobotFramework and more low-level C++ to build framework that will be used for daily functional tests and large scale regression and system tests.
- Identify and design hardware to support various tests based on the framework application.
- Understand the right time and place to do test automation – you will propose improvements and other changes that will increase quality of our products.
- Collaborate with Requirements Engineer and Product Owner to maintain high quality of requirements for test automation platform
- Report the status of execution to team and stakeholders
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in Electrical Engineering, Informatics, Computer Science, Industrial Science or similar
- Knowledge of Python and embedded C/C++ programming
- Experience in hardware design and testing of embedded systems or other electrical equipment, additionally network design and troubleshooting
- Familiarity of Azure DevOps, test frameworks
- Fluent English (written and spoken)
- Ability to write Shell scripts in Linux will be considered as an advantage
More about us
We look forward to receiving your application (documents submitted in English are appreciated). If you want to discover more about ABB, take another look at our website www.abb.com.
• Enjoy a stable employment in a company with a long history in innovation and technology.
• Collaborate with experienced experts in an international environment.
• Seize individual development and training opportunities, from job specific to soft skills.
• Private medical care (including offers for family members) and life insurance.
• Receive attractive remuneration based on your experience and skills, and other financial benefits, such as annual bonus and internal share purchase program.
• Choose from various benefits in kind, ranging from healthy lifestyle offerings, to knowledge sharing, to teambuilding activities.