Take your next career step at ABB with a global team that is energizing the transformation of society and industry to achieve a more productive, sustainable future.
At ABB, we have the clear goal of driving diversity and inclusion across all dimensions: gender, LGBTQ+, abilities, ethnicity and generations. Together, we are embarking on a journey where each and every one of us, individually and collectively, welcomes and celebrates individual differences.
If you are looking for big, global challenges, Information Systems (IS) is the place to come. ABB's portfolio includes some of the most advanced power and productivity products and systems in the world. If you have the energy, discipline, and intellectual firepower to succeed, you will find almost limitless opportunities to stretch your thinking, expand your horizons and build your skills as you work with people all over the world.
This position reports to
- Executing IT General Controls in accordance to defined requirements
- Monitoring and documenting HR Information Systems compliance activities
- Assisting in improvement and governance of controls in global systems
- Active involvement in GDPR and HR Information Security engagements
- Ensuring timely compliance of service processes and reporting potential gaps or deficiencies
- Working with different departments within ABB to ensure we meet all policies and laws that are required
- Elementary knowledge of Sarbanes-Oxley (SOX) act and IT General Controls (ITGC) concepts
- Practical experience in ITIL4 or similar IT service management methodologies
- Experience related to HR/HCM processes and tools (SAP, Workday etc.) will be valuable
- Training in areas like COBIT and Lean Six Sigma will be an additional asset
- Strong analytical capabilities with the ability to independently draw and clearly present conclusions
- Proven ability to effectively work under pressure and cooperate as a team contributor
- Fluency in contemporary business English, both written and spoken, is required
More about us
We look forward to receiving your application (documents submitted in English are appreciated). If you want to discover more about ABB, take another look at our website www.abb.com. Your benefits • Enjoy a stable employment in a company with a long history in innovation and technology • Collaborate with experienced experts in an international environment • Seize individual development and training opportunities, from job specific to soft skills • Private medical care (including offers for family members) and life insurance • Receive attractive remuneration based on your experience and skills, and other financial benefits, such as annual bonus and internal share purchase program • Choose from various benefits in kind, ranging from healthy lifestyle offerings, to knowledge sharing, to teambuilding activities Apply now for this job and become our next IS Compliance Specialist. ABB Data Privacy Statement: https://new.abb.com/privacy-notice/candidate