Take your next career step at ABB with a global team that is energizing the transformation of society and industry to achieve a more productive, sustainable future. At ABB, we have the clear goal of driving diversity and inclusion across all dimensions: gender, LGBTQ+, abilities, ethnicity and generations. Together, we are embarking on a journey where each and every one of us, individually and collectively, welcomes and celebrates individual differences.
As a Functional Analyst your role will be to provide technical and business process/data expertise by having understanding of systems and procedures, together with being current on emerging technologies to support on-going operations and development of new software. You will be asked to assists in creating technical blueprint and define solution feasibility, including its implementation, interaction with existing systems and its impact on cost-effectiveness of the product.
This position reports to
Management Information Syst. Lead
- Collaborates with IS Service Managers and Business Process Specialist to estimate the effort for IS solution/services development, change requests and releases.
- Understands the related business processes in detail and applies this knowledge to shape and align IS solution/services building and delivery activities.
- Assists in the installation, management, maintenance, and optimization of internal and cross-functional processes related to IS Services.
- Acts as Subject Matter Expert (SME) in relevant area of responsibility, contributing technical and business process/data expertise to either support ongoing operations or develop new software.
- For assigned tasks, executes all actions in IS processes according to agreed RACIS specification.
- Keeps up to date and informed of any change, or planned change, of the ABB IS Enterprise Architecture and ABB IS Strategy. Also of any incident, change or project which has or might have a major impact on the relevant part of the service.
- Provides support to temporary work teams, guiding and monitoring task completion, sharing expert knowledge and advice without carrying line responsibility.
- A degree in IT, Science, Economy or similar areas.
- Over +2 years’ experience in IT services working as analyst with business applications.
- Sound knowledge of ITIL, Agile and/or SCRUM methodologies.
- Practical knowledge of SharePoint, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Ability to manage multiple demands on time, working with cross-functional, virtual, and international teams.
- A collaborative, solutions and customer service-oriented approach and strong communication skills.
- Fluency in spoken and written English.
More about us
We look forward to receiving your application (documents submitted in English are appreciated). If you want to discover more about ABB, take another look at our website www.abb.com. #LI-Hybrid
- Enjoy a stable employment in a company with a long history in innovation and technology.
- Collaborate with experienced experts in an international environment.
- Seize individual development and training opportunities, from job specific to soft skills.
- Private medical care (including offers for family members) and life insurance.
- Receive attractive remuneration based on your experience and skills, and other financial benefits, such as annual bonus and internal share purchase program.
- Choose from various benefits in kind, ranging from healthy lifestyle offerings, to knowledge sharing, to teambuilding activities. Apply now for this job and become our next IS Functional Analyst.
ABB Data Privacy Statement: https://new.abb.com/privacy-notice/candidate