IS Operations Manager – Service Domain
Take your next career step at ABB with a global team that is energizing the transformation of society and industry to achieve a more productive, sustainable future. At ABB, we have the clear goal of driving diversity and inclusion across all dimensions: gender, LGBTQ+, abilities, ethnicity and generations. Together, we are embarking on a journey where each and every one of us, individually and collectively, welcomes and celebrates individual differences.
ABB Information Systems (IS) delivery team for Service domain is looking for an IS Operations Manager to work with key global applications for ABB. You will be part of the team delivering and supporting global applications, taking end to end responsibility for the application from both operational (support, maintenance) and development perspective, having significant contribution into the current and future Services delivered to the business. It is a great opportunity to participate in shaping complex environment of advanced corporate systems, cooperating with experts from all over the world in tackling challenges and driving opportunities.
This position reports to
IS Domain Owner
- End-to-end responsibility for maintenance of applications and services and shaping their operational roadmap.
- Maintaining change backlog for applications and platforms, driving application change process and ensuring compliance with internal and external regulations.
- Coordinating work of application operations, infrastructure and support teams (internal and external) and ensuring high level of quality and availability.
- Establishing and improving integrated, business process-oriented SLAs and OLAs.
- Accountability for the resolution of any incident, change or problem which has, or might have, a major impact on the relevant IS application; accountability for IS Compliance (SOX audits).
- Triggering and driving improvement initiatives on quality of service, ensuring better alignment with business needs.
- Maintaining good relations with Stakeholders, providing regular status updates/health checks to main business representatives; building and maintaining relationship with vendors.
- Supporting in cost estimates and project plans for the applications or integration platforms in scope; application budget execution.
- Master’s or Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Finance, Economy or relevant experience
- Minimum 3 years of experience managing global application/services or implementation projects
- Proven experience in working with IT service management concepts (ITIL), certificate is a plus
- Background and experience in one or more technology areas: IT/ Application and Services/ Infrastructure/ Network Infrastructure/ Cloud Operations
- Experience in building and maintaining Operations and Support teams both internal and provided by Vendor (nearshore and offshore)
- Good organization, self-discipline, time management and decisiveness
- Scrum, Lean or general Agile knowledge and working experience is a plus
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills combined with strong analytical skills and a deep understanding of the overall context of business processes and technologies
- Fluency in English, both written and spoken, is essential
More about us:
We look forward to receiving your application (documents submitted in English are appreciated). If you want to discover more about ABB, take another look at our website www.abb.com. Work model: remote #LI-remote Work model: hybrid #LI-hybrid Work model: on site #LI-onsite
Publication ID: PL82888218_E1