IS Process Specialist for Change Control
Take your next career step at ABB with a global team that is energizing the transformation of society and industry to achieve a more productive, sustainable future. At ABB, we have the clear goal of driving diversity and inclusion across all dimensions: gender, LGBTQ+, abilities, ethnicity and generations. Together, we are embarking on a journey where each and every one of us, individually and collectively, welcomes and celebrates individual differences.
The mission of the IS Process Specialist of Change Control is to ensure that risks are properly assessed, changes are authorized to proceed and implement, and managing a change schedule in order to maximize the number of successful service and product changes within GBS IS. Therefore they support, guide and control IS Service and Product Owners in accordance to the agreed Change Process Policy and ABB standards in GBS IS.
- Participates in Service Improvement (SIP) Meetings scheduled weekly per sup-plier, Governs over Change Requests backlog and adequate reaction in case of dis-turbing trends; actively working towards backlog reduction wherever possible
- Manages emergency and expedited change requests to ensure business conti-nuity within critical services
- Administrates and manages a Change Requests backlog and initiates adequate reactions in case of disturbing trends; actively working towards backlog reduc-tion wherever possible
- Governs over Change Records’ quality:
- Ensures that change requests are assessed following ABB guidelines
- Audits change requests which went through supplier’s approval to ensure high quality and correctness of the process application,
- Cooperates, coordinates and closely monitors escalated cases to meet busi-ness requirements
- Assures effectiveness of Change impact analysis and implementation and re-lated documentation / process controls
- Has to be consulted for every change within GBSI IS (or which has, or might have, a major impact on the relevant IS solutions/services)
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or a re-lated discipline
- More than 5 years working experience in IT area
- At least 4 years of relevant experience in Service Management area – Change, Release, Incident in large enterprise within global environment
- Good understanding of ITIL and Service Integration and Management (SIAM) concepts, Change Management (CHMG), Level 5″
- Release and Deployment (RELM), Level 4
- Business Process Testing (BPTS), Level 4
- Quality Assurance (QUAS), Level 4
More about us:
We look forward to receiving your application (documents submitted in English are appreciated). If you want to discover more about ABB, take another look at our website www.abb.com.
• Enjoy a stable employment in a company with a long history in innovation and technology.
• Collaborate with experienced experts in an international environment.
• Seize individual development and training opportunities, from job specific to soft skills.
• Private medical care (including offers for family members) and life insurance.
• Receive attractive remuneration based on your experience and skills, and other financial benefits, such as annual bonus and internal share purchase program.
• Choose from various benefits in kind, ranging from healthy lifestyle offerings, to knowledge sharing, to teambuilding activities.
Apply now for this job and become our next IS Process Specialist for Change Control.
ABB Data Privacy Statement: https://new.abb.com/privacy-notice/candidate
Publication ID: PL80229364_E1