Join ABB and work in a team that is dedicated to creating a future where innovative digital technologies allow greater access to cleaner energy.
If you are looking for big, global challenges, Information Systems (IS) is the place to come. If you have the energy, discipline and intellectual firepower to succeed, you will find almost limitless opportunities to stretch your thinking, expand your horizons and build your skills as you work with people all over the world.
We are now looking for a professional, who is able to take the position of IS Service Owner, within the IS HR Domain. The role is accountable to deliver and to orchestrate the delivery of specific IS service operations and maintenance activities. As the HR IS Domain undergoes a transformation program, the IS Service Owner will have an opportunity to participate in new BAU (business as usual) model setup and in the future will manage the sunsetting of legacy applications and systems.
- Collaborate with Global Business Process Owners. Manage the team in order to understand the demand, provide delivery proposals and implementation for the Master Data, Analytics, User Access Management & Data Privacy, based on various technologies: SAP HR, SaaS cloud solutions and in-house applications
- Establish a strong relationship with HR stakeholders and act as IS focal point for Talent and Learning HR teams and Global Process Owners
- Ensure delivery and management of projects, enhancements, analysis, as well as operations of the TA, TM and L&D solutions
- Provide overall leadership, control and take responsibility for the given area and solutions globally
- Coordinate the planning and consumption of the service areas budget
- Act as a cost center owner for solutions in scope, ensure financials of the given applications in scope are in line with the plan and properly controlled
- Ensure that ongoing service delivery and support organization meet the agreed business requirements and SLAs
- Manage team of project managers, operations manager, business analysts and solutions architects working within given area
- Responsible for engagement of external suppliers, scope and quality of sourced services delivery
- Be part of the IS HR department leadership team, providing IS HR strategy and IS delivery
- Minimum 3 years in IS delivery and operations management roles
- Minimum 7 years of IS experience with the software development lifecycle or project lifecycle
- Master’s Degree in information management, computer systems, business engineering or similar
- Senior stakeholders management and experience with managing multiple stakeholder groups
- ITIL 4 foundation certification, other ITIL and Lean certifications or designation desired
- Strong customer focus and communication skills
- Analytical and problem resolution-oriented mindset
- Fluent spoken and written English
More about us
Bring your very own sense of pride and purpose as you help us drive forward the Fourth Industrial Revolution – creating a sustainable future for our planet, and your career. Join ABB and harness the power of our diverse global network, as you collaborate with and learn from our world-class teams. Above all, challenge yourself every day. Let’s write the future, together.
Your benefits :
• Enjoy a stable employment in a company with a long history in innovation and technology
• Collaborate with experienced experts in an international environment
• Seize individual development and training opportunities, from job specific to soft skills
• Get private medical care (including offers for family members) and life insurance
• Receive attractive remuneration based on your experience and skills, and other financial benefits, such as annual bonus and internal share purchase program
• Choose from various benefits in kind, ranging from healthy lifestyle offerings, to knowledge sharing, to teambuilding activities
Apply now for this job and become our next IS Service Owner for HR Domain, Talent Management, Talent Acquisition and Learning & Development.
ABB Data Privacy Statement: