Over a month ago
Required technologies /tools
technical university degree
Benefity dla pracowników
- Private medical care
- Life Insurance
- Sharing the costs of sports activities
- Corporate sports team
Organization of time and place of work
- Remote work opportunities
- Flexible working time
- Sharing the costs of foreign language classes
- Sharing the costs of professional training & courses
- Corporate library
- Video games
Take your next career step at ABB with a global team that is energizing the transformation of society and industry to achieve a more productive, sustainable future.
At ABB, we have the clear goal of driving diversity and inclusion across all dimensions: gender, LGBTQ+, abilities, ethnicity and generations. Together, we are embarking on a journey where each and every one of us, individually and collectively, welcomes and celebrates individual differences.
As Service Owner you will be end to end accountable for IT solutions delivery (both projects and applications) for dedicated business process area. You will be responsible for 4-5 global business applications supporting R&D customers from all ABB Business Areas worldwide.
The primary role of the Service Owner is to create the Information Systems (IS) service lifecycle roadmap so that it aligns with the vision that is created by the Business Owner. The Service Owner has visible and expert leadership in the service line in the further development and effective implementation of services planning and continuous improvement strategies, optimizing the development of commercial effectiveness of the service. Is accountable that IS service is in scope of the service line, with the customer/consumer in mind, and is fully compliant with security, control regulations and standards.
- Corporate products and services at discounted prices
- Saving & Investment scheme
- Sharing the commuting costs
- Employee referral program
- Charity initatives
- Family picnics
- Collaborate with Global Business Process Owner and Core team to understand the demand, provide delivery proposals and implementation for your area of responsibility
- Validate and prioritize incoming business demand to build up a change request pipeline, bundled into change or project requests
- Establish, implement, run and improve a lightweight service management process according to industry best practices within a team mostly concentrated on innovation and delivery related activities as part of an organization maturing process
- Establish a strong relationship with Service stakeholders and act as IS focal point for overall leadership, control and take responsibility for the given area globally
- Functionally lead project managers within given area, lead and ensure timely and on benefit based delivery of projects
- Manage assigned budget effectively and deliver activities within agreed schedules and costs. Participate in the project/service definition of costs and schedules
- Collaborate with Operations Managers to optimize the service delivery experience and performance
- Review the status, end user satisfaction and quality of the service in scope along with the respective IS stakeholders. Propose and deliver actions required to improve the overall quality of the service
- Master’s Degree in information management, computer systems, business engineering or similar
- Minimum 5 years of experience, working in IS organization with demonstrated experience in successfully managing global services and projects
- Excellent IS development and operations skills and a deep understanding of the overall context of business processes and IS technologie
- Excellent senior stakeholder management skills.
- Strong experience in project planning and execution as well as economic aspects of system management and life cycle
- Knowledge of: ITIL processes, DevOps, Agile
- Experience and strong skills in collaboration with external suppliers and consulting companies, including offshore model. Ability to lead cross-functional team(s).
- Solid communication skills. Fluent spoken and written English
More about us
We look forward to receiving your application (documents submitted in English are appreciated). If you want to discover more about ABB, take another look at our website www.abb.com.
Work model: hybrid #LI-hybrid
• Enjoy a stable employment in a company with a long history in innovation and technology
• Collaborate with experienced experts in an international environment
• Seize individual development and training opportunities, from job specific to soft skills
• Private medical care (including offers for family members) and life insurance
• Receive attractive remuneration based on your experience and skills, and other financial benefits, such as annual bonus and internal share purchase program
• Choose from various benefits in kind, ranging from healthy lifestyle offerings, to knowledge sharing, to teambuilding activities
Apply now for this job and become our next Service Owner - R&D Applications.
Similar offers in your area