Java Software Engineer (Mid/Regular) We are looking for a Java Engineer to join the Customer Identity and Access Management team. The team, with members in USA, UK and Poland, is responsible for building and maintaining business critical back-end applications, focused on user authentication and authorization. Our applications interact with many of Sabre’s core applications in a highly complex, high volume, enterprise environment, making stability and availability very important. In our day-to-day operation we employ variety of technologies and tools including Java 8, Spring 3.x/4.x/5.x, Tomcat 8, SpringBoot 2.0, SQL (Oracle 12c), LDAP, Git, Maven, TeamCity • Develops, codes, tests and debugs moderately complex software solutions or enhancements to existing software in a maintenance capacity • Works with technical staff to understand problems with software and resolve them • Resolves customer complaints with software and responds to suggestions for improvements and enhancements • Creates and assists in development of software technical documentation • Conduct necessary testing before implementation.
• B.S. degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or Engineering • Programming experience in Java • Experience with Spring Framework • Experience with CI&CD (TeamCity, Maven, GIT) • Experience with Junit, Mockito, Spock or other testing tools / frameworks • Experience with building RESTful or SOAP webservices • Able to work with distributed global teams • Experience in LDAP, SQL, SAML, OpenAM, SiteMinder • Analysis and problem-solving skills • Knowledge of Linux and Bash scripting • Knowledge of web technologies and tools (ex. Apache, Tomcat) • Knowledge of cloud technologies (AWS, OpenShift) • Good communication skills in English and Polish, written and verbal • Some knowledge of Websphere MQ is a plus
Flexible work arrangement
- Work From Anywhere: profit from working from home in different variants: in the office, hybrid or fully remote.
- Flexible working hours: maintain your work-life balance by adjusting your working hours to your needs.
- Floating Holidays: use additional up to 2 days of paid time- off benefit
- Paid parental leave: if you are a father, take up to 10 additional weeks off with pay after birth or adoption of a child. For mothers, we have maternity leave paid 100% for 12 more weeks.
- Paid volunteer time: take up to 4 days annually to give your time to a charitable organization of your choice.
- My Benefit platform/Multisport card: enjoy the benefit cafeteria system and use popular sport card
- Tax deduction: take the opportunity to claim deductible costs, reducing your income tax
- Employee Capital Plans: profit from long-term saving scheme co-financed by Sabre and the State Treasury
- Baby Bonus: benefit from one-time allowance on childbirth or adoption
- Say Thanks program: collect points on recognition program and transfer them to wide variety of gifts and services
- Luxmed VIP medical coverage: take care of yourself and your family with the extensive medical package with a broad range of additional services
- Foreign travel insurance: feel safe going abroad with free, Allianz insurance offered as part of our Lux Med package.
- Employee Assistance Program: find help in free, confidential program with a certified counselor.
- Mindfulness & meditation apps: take care of your mental and physical health with free access to Headspace, Burn Along, Sanvello which will help you manage stress, exercise, sleep and more.
- Life insurance: sign up for free, high coverage life insurance program.
- English & Polish lessons: improve your language skills during lessons led by native speakers
- Professional development: enjoy access to LinkedIn Learning as well as join Sabre live learning sessions.
- GCP learning and certification: learn and get certified during instructor-led training, online learning with Coursera, and test sandbox environments with QwikLabs
- Certification and tuition reimbursement
- Our Communities: join on of ours team member groups focused on sharing knowledge and best practices (Google Developers Group, Innovation Lab Community, Woman in Technology, SOLVE!T and many more)
- Car and bike parking including electric scooter charging station: use them free of charge.
- Fun & Relax zone in modern office: enjoy electronic tables to work, foosball, ping pong, pool table, swings, massage chairs and terraces to admire a panoramic view of Kraków. We have parents’ rooms as well.
- No dress code
- Innovation Lab: access Augmented Reality & Virtual Reality equipment, Robot construction kit, 3D printers and many more
- Attractive Referral Bonus: earn $2500 USD for every hired referral.