Imagine the possibility of helping to find a dream job for more than 10 million people with your code.
ABOUT THE PROJECT
We are embarking on a new journey in the Nordic Marketplaces, and you are warmly invited to join!
We are looking for backend and frontend developers that would like to work together with us on creating the recruitment experience of tomorrow. Through our leading recruitment marketplaces FINN.no (Norway), Blocket.se (Sweden) and Oikotie.fi (Finland), we address a total market of more than 10 million people and more than 1 million companies.
In 2021 we launched the Nordic Jobs Collaboration initiative. The vision is to build the next generation job marketplace working together. By joining forces we believe we can create more value and make a bigger impact in the Nordic labour market.
ABOUT THE TEAM
With expanding scope, and many new projects coming up, we are looking for YOU, who will be part of a new team that will be responsible for our common Candidate Management Tool (CMT). This product will be the frontrunner in the Nordic Jobs product portfolio, with the mission to help our customers handle job applications in an easy and intuitive way.
The team will consist of 1 PM, 1 UX, 1 Tech lead and 4 developers. Our development team will be located in Cracow, and you will collaborate closely with the Product Manager and UX who will be situated in Scandinavia. In addition, you will be in contact with colleagues in FINN, Blocket and Oikotie to understand both customer, and internal, needs and requirements.
As the team will work closely with internal teams in three marketplaces, documentation and well designed APIs is crucial for creating an effective collaboration environment.
You will also have the opportunity to get experience with deploying applications to Google Kubernetes Engine with Docker and monitor applications with Prometheus and Grafana.
All of our code is hosted in GitHub. We believe in continuous delivery, and the team is given the full responsibility to deliver code changes all the way to production.
- Experience with frontend frameworks. We prefer React, but we also use Angular and Vue.js
- You understand what can be achieved in a modern web browser as well as what’s required when developing for mobile apps
- You have a focus on code quality and test coverage
- You have a good understanding of concepts and/or experience with continuous deployment
- It would be great if you have some AWS/GCP cloud experience, knowledge of Docker and Kubernetes would definitely be a plus
- You are open, curious and eager to learn new things
- You’re active in meetings and good at turning the conclusions into actions
So if you want to be a part of creating the recruitment experience of tomorrow- APPLY!