Take your next career step at ABB with a global team that is energizing the transformation of society and industry to achieve a more productive, sustainable future. At ABB, we have the clear goal of driving diversity and inclusion across all dimensions: gender, LGBTQ+, abilities, ethnicity and generations. Together, we are embarking on a journey where each and every one of us, individually and collectively, welcomes and celebrates individual differences.
You will be a part of ABB Motion Services, Smart Solutions Analytics community. There are thousands of ABB Ability™ Smart Sensors and drives connected and the number keeps growing. Data sent from devices is processed with algorithms, providing valuable information about powertrains condition and performance. We develop advanced digital services and solutions which are used by our clients around the world. We leverage software development, machine learning, statistics, and domain knowledge to turn data to valuable insights.
This position reports to
Group Leader MOSE Analytics Projects
- Design, develop and deploy software solutions for condition monitoring and predictive maintenance
- Create solutions combining IoT, cloud, analytics, and big data
- Follow and contribute on creating development practices and SW architecture to ensure high quality products and great user experience
- Work as a part of a global development team. Share knowledge and learn from others
- Act according to ABB’s core values of Courage, Care, Curiosity and Collaboration
- University degree in Computer Science or equivalent
- Minimum of 3 years of professional experience in software development, design and architecture
- Advanced Python programming skills, proficiency in object-oriented programming and design
- Experience with cloud – based solutions and databases
- Familiarity with basic cyber security concepts
- Fluent spoken and written English
- Experience with Azure will be a strong advantage
More about us
We look forward to receiving your application (documents submitted in English are appreciated). If you want to discover more about ABB, take another look at our website www.abb.com. #LI-Hybrid
- Enjoy a stable employment in a company with a long history in innovation and technology.
- Collaborate with experienced experts in an international environment.
- Seize individual development and training opportunities, from job specific to soft skills.
- Private medical care (including offers for family members) and life insurance.
- Receive attractive remuneration based on your experience and skills, and other financial benefits, such as annual bonus and internal share purchase program.
- Choose from various benefits in kind, ranging from healthy lifestyle offerings, to knowledge sharing, to teambuilding activities.
ABB Data Privacy Statement: https://new.abb.com/privacy-notice/candidate