Sabre Corporation is a leading technology provider to the global travel and tourism industry. Headquartered in Southlake, Texas, USA, Sabre operates offices in approximately 60 countries around the world. At Sabre, we make travel happen. Positioned at the center of the business of travel, our platform connects people with experiences that matter in their lives. Today, Sabre is creating a new marketplace for personalized travel. It is our people who develop and deliver powerful solutions that meet the current and future needs or our airline, hotel and travel agency customers. Join our journey!
Content Distribution team is responsible for taking care of various data feeds, data services, receiving data from external and internal sources, processing, exposing data for critical systems and distributing those data across Sabre and external Customers. We deal with various internal and external applications, systems and Customers over different protocols.
• Directs the activities of a software systems development function, software applications development function, and a software quality assurance function for software enhancements and new products including cloud-based tools.
• Responsible for planning, leading, organizing, executing and coaching Kraków Content Management software engineering teams to achieve a high level of performance and quality in delivering software solutions that provide exceptional business value.
• Works on issues of diverse scope where analysis of situation or data requires evaluation of a variety of factors, including an understanding of current business trends.
• Develops and administers schedules, performance requirements budgets.
• Responsible to achieve project objectives defined for Teams as well as bigger initiatives delivery.
• Work with Product Management, agree on priorities, communicate progress updates and demonstrations, resolve issues and conflicts, and provide responsive change management.
• Follows processes and operational policies in selecting methods and techniques for obtaining solutions.
• Build and maintain operational excellence measured by KPIs, by controlling and reviewing changes going to production, finding efficiencies, process improvement, and ensuring sufficient monitoring, and alerting for potential issues.
• Oversee and execute software engineering and quality assurance automation standards
• Act as a change agent, initiating appropriate changes to support agile maturity and operational excellence.
• Supports team in creating training and career development plans and ensures assignments with increasing levels of responsibility are given to staff.
• Master or higher degree studies.
• Min 8 yrs related experience.
• Previous team leading and managing experience.
• Strong Leadership skills.
• Advanced IT skills.
• Good English skills (written and verbal).
• Ability to work in projects simultaneously.
Why is it worth working with us?
• Work From Anywhere in Poland: profit from working from home in different variants: in the office, hybrid or fully remote.
• Flexible working hours: maintain your work-life balance by adjusting your working hours to your needs.
• Floating Holidays: use additional up to 2 days of paid time- off benefit
• Paid parental leave: if you are a father, take up to 10 additional weeks off with pay after birth or adoption of a child. For mothers, we have maternity leave paid 100% for 12 more weeks.
• Paid volunteer time: take up to 4 days annually to give your time to a charitable organization of your choice.
• My Benefit platform/Multisport card: enjoy the benefit cafeteria system and use popular sport card
• Tax deduction: take the opportunity to claim deductible costs, reducing your income tax
• Employee Capital Plans: profit from long-term saving scheme co-financed by Sabre and the State Treasury
• Baby Bonus: benefit from one-time allowance on childbirth or adoption
• Say Thanks program: collect points on recognition program and transfer them to wide variety of gifts and services
• Transportation allowance (2500 PLN gross/month)
• Luxmed VIP medical coverage: take care of yourself and your family with the extensive medical package with a broad range of additional services
• Foreign travel insurance: feel safe going abroad with free, Allianz insurance offered as part of our Lux Med package.
• Employee Assistance Program: find help in free, confidential program with a certified counselor.
• Mindfulness & meditation apps: take care of your mental and physical health with free access to Headspace, Burn Along, Sanvello which will help you manage stress, exercise, sleep and more.
• Life insurance: sign up for free, high coverage life insurance program.
• English & Polish lessons: improve your language skills during lessons led by native speakers
• Professional development: enjoy access to LinkedIn Learning as well as join Sabre live learning sessions.
• GCP learning and certification: learn and get certified during instructor-led training, online learning with Coursera, and test sandbox environments with QwikLabs
• Certification and tuition reimbursement
• Our Communities: join on of ours team member groups focused on sharing knowledge and best practices (Google Developers Group, Innovation Lab Community, Woman in Technology, SOLVE!T and many more)
• Car and bike parking including electric scooter charging station: use them free of charge.
• Fun & Relax zone in modern office: enjoy electronic tables to work, foosball, ping pong, pool table, swings, massage chairs and terraces to admire a panoramic view of Kraków. We have parents’ rooms as well.
• No dress code
• Innovation Lab: access Augmented Reality & Virtual Reality equipment, Robot construction kit, 3D printers and many more
• Attractive Referral Bonus: earn $2500 USD for every hired referral.
We will give careful consideration to your application and review your details against the position criteria. You will receive separate notification as your application progresses.
Please note that only candidates who meet the minimum criteria for the role will proceed in the selection process. Join our life community at Sabre by following us on Twitter, Facebook and LinkedIn.