We are looking for a ABB Ability Cloud DevOps Engineer to join our ABB Ability team in Cracow, Poland. In this role you will be responsible for writing software for a wide range of platform technologies. In brief, you get to write the future of industrial software systems. We operate like a small start-up while simultaneously enjoying the benefits of being part of one of the largest industrial technology companies and having access to its resources, expertise and global reach. Our team is multicultural, networked, agile and we favour straight, transparent communication over corporate politics. Rather than specializing in one part of the entirety you get to master multiple areas of the Ability™ cloud automation platform, based on your competency and interests. If this sounds like your thing, take a look at a more detailed description below!
As a Cloud DevOps Engineer you would be responsible for a variety of things such as:
• Building, installation, configuration, administration of Azure Cloud with Infrastructure as Code approach
• Integration, supervision of pipelines on premises and in the cloud
• Tests and deployment automation
• Coding and scripting
• Experience in Microsoft Azure technology or any other cloud solution
• Understanding of end-to-end security in cloud applications and platforms;
• Excellent understanding and practical skills in scripting languages (i.e. PowerShell, bash)
• Familiarity with at least one of the object-oriented programming language
• Knowledge of Visual Studio Team Services, TFS and strong grasp of automation tools
• Experience with systems and IT operations, knowledge of DevOps methodology
• Comfort with collaboration, open communication and reaching across functional borders
• Enjoy a stable employment in a company with a long history in innovation and technology
• Collaborate with experienced experts in an international environment
• Seize individual development and training opportunities, from job specific to soft skills
• Get private medical care (including offers for family members) and life insurance
• Receive attractive remuneration based on your experience and skills, and other financial benefits, such as annual bonus and internal share purchase program
• Choose from various benefits in kind, ranging from healthy lifestyle offerings, to knowledge sharing, to teambuilding activities
Important, please include in your CV the following passage:
“I hereby give consent for my personal data included in my application to be processed for the purposes of the recruitment process under the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation)”.
“I also consent to processing of my personal data for the purposes of any future recruitment processes”.
ABB (ABBN: SIX Swiss Ex) is a pioneering technology leader in power grids, electrification products, industrial automation and robotics and motion, serving customers in utilities, industry and transport & infrastructure globally. Continuing a history of innovation spanning more than 130 years, ABB today is writing the future of industrial digitalization with two clear value propositions: bringing electricity from any power plant to any plug and automating industries from natural resources to finished products. As title partner in ABB Formula E, the fully electric international FIA motorsport class, ABB is pushing the boundaries of e-mobility to contribute to a sustainable future. ABB operates in more than 100 countries with about 147,000 employees. www.abb.com