We are an international pioneering technology leader that is writing the future of industrial digitalization. At the forefront is our Software Development Center which provides industry leading software and deep domain expertise to help the world’s most asset-intensive industries solve their biggest challenges. To strengthen our Marine Team, we are looking for an Azure Development Specialist with experience in deploying systems in cloud environment.
You will be in the front line of building cloud technologies driving towards our vision of Electric, Digital and Connected vessels. There are already over 700 connected vessels and the number is growing. Digitalization of the vessels is powered by Azure IoT technologies – edge devices on the vessels as well as the platform in the cloud. The digital platform and advance analytics capability enables services like proactive maintenance, efficiency and comfort optimization, situation awareness based on ML/AR, as well as closed loop solutions for decision making on the bridge and collaborative operation centers on shore. You will be cooperating closely with development and analytics teams in international environment in order to provide a pioneering marine digitalization platform of the future that will be used by our customers.
In this role you will be responsible for:
• Maintenance & development of architecture for various Microsoft Azure cloud based systems
• Continuous Integration and Continuous Deployment processes setup
• Best software development practices introduction to ensure high quality product and great user experience
• Proper Cyber Security configuration
• Cloud-level connectivity to other environments
• Virtual Network design
• Working in a global software development team, sharing experience and skills with other team members
Ideally, you have:
• Degree in Computer Science, Engineering or equivalent
• 3+ years of professional experience in engineering, R&D or similar
• Good level of knowledge of Microsoft Azure
• Professional experience in C# and .NET Framework
• Knowledge of Cybersecurity would be an advantage
• Strong oral and written communication skills in English
• Knowledge of marine domain and/or basic knowledge of industrial automation systems would be an advantage
• A stable employment in a company with a long history in innovation and technology
• Collaboration with experienced experts in an international environment
• Individual development and training opportunities, from job specific to soft skills
• Private medical care (including offers for family members) and life insurance
• Attractive remuneration based on your experience and skills, and other financial benefits, such as annual bonus and internal share purchase program
• Various benefits in kind, ranging from healthy lifestyle offerings, to knowledge sharing, to teambuilding activities
Find out more and apply online: abb.pl/kariera.
Apply now for this job and become our next Azure Development Specialist.
Important, please include in your CV the following passage:
“I hereby agree for my personal data, included in my job application, to be processed in line with the needs of recruitment,
in accordance with the Law on Personal Data Protection of 29 August 1997 (Law Gazette from 2002, No.101, heading
926, as amended).”
ABB (ABBN: SIX Swiss Ex) is a pioneering technology leader in power grids, electrification products, industrial automation and robotics and motion, serving customers in utilities, industry and transport & infrastructure globally. Continuing a history of innovation spanning more than 130 years, ABB today is writing the future of industrial digitalization with two clear value propositions: bringing electricity from any power plant to any plug and automating industries from natural resources to finished products. As title partner in ABB Formula E, the fully electric international FIA motorsport class, ABB is pushing the boundaries of e-mobility to contribute to a sustainable future. ABB operates in more than 100 countries with about 147,000 employees. www.abb.com