Join ABB and work in a team that is dedicated to creating a future where innovative digital technologies allow greater access to cleaner energy.
ABB Marine & Ports is a leader in the digital transformation of the ship electrical propulsion market, with a pre-existing installed base of digital services rendered to 600 vessels sailing world-wide in conditions of challenging connectivity, latency, and bandwidth.
ABB Marine & Ports’ solutions which support these critical digital services to our customers consist of the Remote Diagnostic Services for Marine which has become a byword in electrical propulsion smart asset management, as well as the innovative OCTOPUS Voyage and OCTOPUS Energy advisory suites.
ABB is preparing to lead its existing suite of digital services, as well as wholly novel ones into the new age marked by game-changer upgrades to the global ICT infrastructures, a combination of shore-based 5G, more available LEO satellite networks, or stratospheric aerostats.
For us to be able to approach these future opportunities quickly, while addressing our customers’ values and helping build resilient joint data infrastructures being more than sums of their parts, we are hiring in an exciting new team tasked with refurbishing, upscaling, refactoring, and innovating our existing data infrastructure in the cloud.
Watch the videos to learn more about ABB Marine:
- Product responsibility – ensure quality;
- Following the best software testing practices to ensure high quality products;
- Working in a cross discipline team, using Agile development methodology that requires active participation in all team’s activities;
- Sharing your experience and skills with other team members.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Computer Science, or related field;
- 2+ years of professional experience in testing software;
- Knowledge of test automation on web services;
- Experience with service testing, security testing and performance testing, good understanding of Agile software development processes and principles;
- Experience with Git;
- Strong command of English;
- Experience with test automation in CI/CD processes is a plus;
- Although not a requirement knowledge of any of these technologies is beneficial: MS Azure, Selenium / Robot Framework.
More about us
Bring your very own sense of pride and purpose as you help us drive forward the Fourth Industrial Revolution – creating a sustainable future for our planet, and your career. Join ABB and harness the power of our diverse global network, as you collaborate with and learn from our world-class teams. Above all, challenge yourself every day. Let’s write the future, together.
• An interesting job in a company promoting innovative and modern technologies;
• Opportunity for professional development in an international environment and for increasing your abilities and skills in various areas;
• Employment in a stable company with an established position in the market;
• Attractive salary based on your professional experience and skills;
• Good working environment.
To apply for the position, please send your application via our page.
We reserve the right to answer only to the chosen candidates.