Take your next career step at ABB with a global team that is energizing the transformation of society and industry to achieve a more productive, sustainable future.
At ABB, we have the clear goal of driving diversity and inclusion across all dimensions: gender, LGBTQ+, abilities, ethnicity and generations. Together, we are embarking on a journey where each and every one of us, individually and collectively, welcomes and celebrates individual differences.
Within ABB the product group Electric Vehicle Charging (EVC) lays the foundations for a future of smarter, reliable, and emission-free mobility, accessible by everyone, everywhere. ABB offers a total solution from compact, high quality AC wallboxes, reliable DC fast charging stations with robust connectivity, to innovative on-demand electric bus charging systems. We deploy infrastructure that meet the needs of the next generation of smarter mobility.
ABB connected chargers enable fast global service and pro-active maintenance. ABB is market leader and has years of experience in creating, installing and maintaining charging infrastructure, including several nationwide charger networks.
– Perform new system bring up including various wired and wireless networks on multiprocessor, multicore systems
– Integrate i.mx6 secure boot, trusted platform modules and application software with the cloud
– Leverage cutting edge heterogeneous multiprocessing systems to fulfill customer requirements
– Write device trees and build scripts to maintain a build root based Linux distribution that supports safe, secure and encrypted remote updates
– Work closely with a cross-functional product development team to define and create tightly integrated hardware and software
– Design for testability is an important aspect, because verifying the correct operation of hard- and software can be challenging
– You have 3 years of experience with the development of embedded Linux (Build root/Yocto or a similar build system) for reliable, networked applications
– You have experience with Linux device tree and driver development and debug experience with IP-based
– Networking and network-aware software development. Knowledge of I2C, SPI, USB, CAN, RS485 and other busses is a plus
– You have hands-on experience in with embedded C/C++, Bash and Python
– Fluent in modern SCM workflows (i.e. Git and Gerrit). A strong written and verbal communicator. Driven to achieve tight goals, and motivated by the mission of the organization you are involved with
– You are a professional with at least a B.Sc. in an Electrical/Computer Engineering, Computer Science
• Enjoy a stable employment in a company with a long history in innovation and technology.
• Collaborate with experienced experts in an international environment.
• Seize individual development and training opportunities, from job specific to soft skills.
• Private medical care (including offers for family members) and life insurance.
• Receive attractive remuneration based on your experience and skills, and other financial benefits, such as annual bonus and internal share purchase program.
• Choose from various benefits in kind, ranging from healthy lifestyle offerings, to knowledge sharing, to teambuilding activities.