Cloud Hosting SME
Take your next career step at ABB with a global team that is energizing the transformation of society and industry to achieve a more productive, sustainable future. At ABB, we have the clear goal of driving diversity and inclusion across all dimensions: gender, LGBTQ+, abilities, ethnicity and generations. Together, we are embarking on a journey where each and every one of us, individually and collectively, welcomes and celebrates individual differences.
If you are looking for big, global challenges, Information Systems (IS) is the place to be. ABB’s portfolio includes some of the most advanced power and productivity products and systems in the world. If you have the energy, discipline and intellectual firepower to succeed, you will find almost limitless opportunities to stretch your thinking, expand your horizons and build your skills as you work with people all over the world.
- Consult, plan and design of cloud based solutions
- Oversee cloud solutions implementation and manage expectations
- Lead, and manage all aspects of customer engagement including requirements gathering
- Customer requirements analysis and service configuration guidance
- Assisting in issue troubleshooting, providing constructive resolution guidance
- Working on continuous service improvement and optimalization (automation)
- Governance (requests review)
- Working with Solution and Enterprise architects on roadmaps, designs and service building blocks
- Conducting PoCs and evaluation of new technologies/services
- University degree in Information Technology or any relevant discipline
- Minimum 5 years of experience in IT environment (IT service management concepts – ITIL)
- Hands-on experience with services provided by Microsoft Azure, Google Cloud Platform, Amazon Web Services. Cloud related certification would be a plus.
- Knowledge and experience with SaaS, PaaS and IaaS platforms
- Knowledge of Cloud Networking (peering, routing etc.)
- Automation (PowerShell, Terraform)
- Administrative experience with Windows and Linux operating systems
- Proven experience in Microsoft Office Suite (Share Point, Teams, Power Point & Excel, Power BI)
- Fluency in English is essential (written and spoken)
More about us:
We look forward to receiving your application (preferably in English). If you want to discover more about ABB, take another look at our website www.abb.com.
• Enjoy a stable employment in a company with a long history in innovation and technology.
• Collaborate with experienced experts in an international environment.
• Seize individual development and training opportunities, from job specific to soft skills.
• Private medical care (including offers for family members) and life insurance.
• Receive attractive remuneration based on your experience and skills, and other financial benefits, such as annual bonus and internal share purchase program.
• Choose from various benefits in kind, ranging from healthy lifestyle offerings, to knowledge sharing, to teambuilding activities.
Apply now for this job and become our next Cloud Hosting SME.
ABB Data Privacy Statement: https://new.abb.com/privacy-notice/candidate
Publication ID: PL78272659_E7