ABB is pioneering technology leader in electrical drives and motors which are an integral part of everyone’s lives. Our product offering is the most comprehensive, unmatched by anyone else in the drives industry.
As a data modeler you will collaborate in an international environment with R&D, product management, sales, external supplier and other stakeholders to develop, maintain and continuously improve the product models that support our CPQ (Configure, Price and Quote) processes for Medium Voltage Drives in the System Drives Division in Motion. You will work closely with the partner and sales tools product management, product release managers and other relevant roles.
Learn examples about ABB Drives:
This position reports to
R&D Team Leader
- Model Medium Voltage Drives product in our new CPQ solution according to: modular approach, covering the dimensioning, Technical data (electrical and mechanical), 3D Visualization for Pricing / Costing Support in concept phase
- Maintain and continuously improve the product models. Make sure documentation and configuration model are: up-to-date, data model gets properly tested and released
- Work in multifunctional Team: R&D, Product management and sales. Acquire the relevant input for the model corrections and enhancements
- Keep close cooperation with product responsible persons and make sure what we sell is well structured, simple to understand and aligned with order delivery and manufacturing configuration
- Understand increasingly better the configuration dilemma from mar-ket/customer and from how to sell/deliver perspective
- Take part in improving the configuration model management process: how changes are coordinated, how documentation and business entities are up-dated, how models are updated, tested and released, etc.
- B.Sc. in Engineering, Electro-mechanical, Electrical Engineering or related field, 2 years of professional experience is a plus
- Background in process and application development is a plus
- Experience in CPQ (Configure Price Quote) field is a plus
- Experience in PLM, CAD (Windchill / Creo), SAP is a plus, affinity for IT and experience in object-oriented programming would be beneficial
- Attitude and ambition to learn, positive can-do mindset, team player
- Can work in multi-disciplinary, Agile teams
- Strong communication skills with fluency in English language
More about us
We look forward to receiving your application (documents submitted in English are appreciated). If you want to discover more about ABB, take another look at our website www.abb.com.
Work model: hybrid #LI-hybrid
• Enjoy a stable employment in a company with a long history in innovation and technology.
• Collaborate with experienced experts in an international environment.
• Seize individual development and training opportunities, from job specific to soft skills.
• Private medical care (including offers for family members) and life insurance.
• Receive attractive remuneration based on your experience and skills, and other financial benefits, such as annual bonus and internal share purchase program.
• Choose from various benefits in kind, ranging from healthy lifestyle offerings, to knowledge sharing, to teambuilding activities.
ABB Data Privacy Statement:
Publication ID: PL89934224_E1