Take your next career step at ABB with a global team that is energizing the transformation of society and industry to achieve a more productive, sustainable future. At ABB, we have the clear goal of driving diversity and inclusion across all dimensions: gender, LGBTQ+, abilities, ethnicity and generations. Together, we are embarking on a journey where each and every one of us, individually and collectively, welcomes and celebrates individual differences.
Process Automation Data and Analytics (PA-DA) department mission is to improve PA business performance through data, analytics and AI. PA-DA provides PA Data Warehouse IS service to the PA business. PA Data Warehouse IS service is providing various global data services to more than 21,500 PA business users. It is certified to process confidential, strictly confidential and personal data, as well as work with structured and semi-structured data. It’s designed to work and support the IT General Controls. PA Data Warehouse is leveraging the best cloud data and analytics technologies like: snowflake, Qlik replicate, Qlik compose, MS SSIS, Azure, databricks, Python, DevOps. We work in the best data development and data operations methods and standards. We work as a remote team connecting the best talents around the world. Our core team is located in Krakow, Poland. PA IS Data Warehouse Operation Manager is reporting directly to the PA IS Data Warehouse Service Owner.
This position reports to
PA IS Data Warehouse Service Owner
- Build, maintain and improve application operations framework, according to the customer needs and IS operating framework.
- Be responsible for day-to-day execution of applications operation (Snowflake), including incident , problem, change and release management processes.
- Managed delivery from 3rd party and internal suppliers for run areas, including performance monitoring according to the agreed SLA, coordination of work provided by assigned consultants in the ongoing projects.
- Be Single point of contact for Customers to ensure their demand is actioned according to the agreed framework and to provide required level of transparency by reporting through various channels key metrics for applications and respective delivery.
- Be responsible for ensuring all the security and compliance requirements are fulfilled for the assigned applications.
- Be responsible to collect feedback from customers and consumers and translate it into continuous improvement activities on recurring basis.
- Fluent spoken and written English (Min. C1 Level).
- Master’s degree in technical discipline or equivalent experience.
- 3 years of expertise in the following areas: practical knowledge of IT service management concepts (ITIL 4 Certificate), practical knowledge of Data Warehouse architecture, and ETL tools, practical knowledge of MS BI solutions (SQL, SSIS, SSAS, MDX, DAX, REST), practical knowledge of Project Management metrics / KPIs, practical knowledge of Software Development methodologies (e.g. Agile / DevOps), practical knowledge of MS Excel, Power Point.
- As a plus we will consider: knowledge of Project Management metrics / KPIs, knowledge of Snowflake, knowledge of Power BI.
- Strong cultural awareness.
More about us
We look forward to receiving your application (documents submitted in English are appreciated). If you want to discover more about ABB, take another look at our website www.abb.com. #LI-Hybrid
- Enjoy a stable employment in a company with a long history in innovation and technology.
- Collaborate with experienced experts in an international environment.
- Seize individual development and training opportunities, from job specific to soft skills.
- Private medical care (including offers for family members) and life insurance.
- Receive attractive remuneration based on your experience and skills, and other financial benefits, such as annual bonus and internal share purchase program.
- Choose from various benefits in kind, ranging from healthy lifestyle offerings, to knowledge sharing, to teambuilding activities. Apply now for this job and become our next Data Warehouse Operation Manager.