Join ABB and work in a team that is dedicated to creating a future where innovative digital technologies allow greater access to cleaner energy.
We are looking for a DevOps Engineer to join our ABB Ability Platform DevOps team in Poland, Kraków. In this role, you will contribute to delivery of ABB’s unique cloud-based software platform for Industrial Internet of Things.
Here’s why you will like working in ABB Ability Platform project: You will join new, strategic, next generation, cloud oriented project. You will work with people passionate and excited about software, cloud and IoT.
Our team is multicultural and agile. We work with cutting-edge technologies and develop unique capabilities. We have access to global partners, expertise and resources.
If this looks like something you would like – join as now!
- Developing CI/CD pipelines in highly diverse & agile ecosystem. Your solutions will empower international teams to collaborate efficiently across the globe
- Designing, implementing and maintaining automated deployment process of Microservice Platform (hosted in Azure Cloud)
- Deploying scalable Azure Cloud Infrastructure, created with respect to the best practices and based on the latest services available on market
- Living ABB’s core values of safety and integrity, which means taking responsibility for your own actions while caring for your colleagues, and the business
- Experience in deployment of distributed systems to PaaS Clouds (with preference for Azure Cloud)
- Experience with CI/CD technologies (with preference for Azure DevOps)
- Infrastructure-as-code approach is your second nature
- Scripting proficiency (e.g. PowerShell),
- Excellent written and spoken communication skills in English
- You appreciate teamwork, Agile values and fun at work
- The following items will be plus: experience with containerized applications (Docker, ideally Kubernetes); knowledge about networking, security concepts and Windows/Linux servers; familiarity with services like Terraform, SonarQube, Travis CI, Ansible, Nexus
More about us
Bring your very own sense of pride and purpose as you help us drive forward the Fourth Industrial Revolution – creating a sustainable future for our planet, and your career. Join ABB and harness the power of our diverse global network, as you collaborate with and learn from our world-class teams. Above all, challenge yourself every day. Let’s write the future, together.
• Enjoy a stable employment in a company with a long history in innovation and technology.
• Collaborate with experienced experts in an international environment.
• Seize individual development and training opportunities, from job specific to soft skills.
• Get private medical care (including offers for family members) and life insurance.
• Receive attractive remuneration based on your experience and skills, and other financial benefits, such as annual bonus and internal share purchase program.
• Choose from various benefits in kind, ranging from healthy lifestyle offerings, to knowledge sharing, to teambuilding activities.
Important, please include in your CV the following passage:
“I hereby give consent for my personal data included in my application to be processed for the purposes of the recruitment process under the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation)”.
“I also consent to processing of my personal data for the purposes of any future recruitment processes”.