We are an international pioneering technology leader that is writing the future of industrial digitalization. At the forefront is our Software Development Center which provides industry leading software and deep domain expertise to help the world’s most asset-intensive industries solve their biggest challenges. To build and promote DevOps culture in our SCRUM teams and strengthen our Enterprise Software department , we are looking for well-organized Operations Specialist with excellent engineering skills and can-do culture. Seize this unique opportunity and see your work transformed in a tangible product.
• Engage closely with architects, software engineers and other operations teams to deliver highly available and scalable services
• Package and deploy applications for production
• Develop a comprehensive containerization and deployment strategy that optimizes our CI/CD pipeline and reduces our response time to production issues
• Drive ongoing improvements and efficiencies in operational practices, tools and processes
• Build and maintain monitoring and alerting systems and escalation process
• Grow the “DevOps” culture blending code with system administration
• 3 years of hands on experience in some combination of engineering/building systems/test automation
• Experience with Microsoft Azure or another cloud provider
• Proficiency with scripting languages (shell, Python, Groovy, etc.)
• Experience in containerized/micro services solutions Knowledge of Service Fabric, Docker or other container management systems will be a plus.
• Comfort in setting up continuous integration or continuous delivery systems
• Highly organized and able to multitask effectively
• Enjoy a stable employment in a company with a long history in innovation and technology
• Collaborate with experienced experts in an international environment
• Seize individual development and training opportunities, from job specific to soft skills
• Get private medical care (including offers for family members) and life insurance
• Receive attractive remuneration based on your experience and skills, and other financial benefits, such as annual bonus and internal share purchase program
• Choose from various benefits in kind, ranging from healthy lifestyle offerings, to knowledge sharing, to teambuilding activities
Find out more and apply online: abb.pl/kariera
Important, please include in your CV the following passage:
“I hereby give consent for my personal data included in my application to be processed for the purposes of the recruitment process under the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation)”.
“I also consent to processing of my personal data for the purposes of any future recruitment processes”.
ABB (ABBN: SIX Swiss Ex) is a pioneering technology leader in power grids, electrification products, industrial automation and robotics and motion, serving customers in utilities, industry and transport & infrastructure globally. Continuing a history of innovation spanning more than 130 years, ABB today is writing the future of industrial digitalization with two clear value propositions: bringing electricity from any power plant to any plug and automating industries from natural resources to finished products. As title partner in ABB Formula E, the fully electric international FIA motorsport class, ABB is pushing the boundaries of e-mobility to contribute to a sustainable future. ABB operates in more than 100 countries with about 147,000 employees. www.abb.com