2 tygodnie temu
b2b, Umowa o pracę, Umowa zlecenie
Wykształcenie: wyższe techniczne
Benefity dla pracowników
- Private medical care
- Life Insurance
- Sharing the costs of sports activities
- Corporate sports team
Organizacja czasu i miejsca pracy
- Remote work opportunities
- Flexible working time
- Sharing the costs of foreign language classes
- Sharing the costs of professional training & courses
- Corporate library
- Video games
Take your next career step at ABB with a global team that is energizing the transformation of society and industry to achieve a more productive, sustainable future.
At ABB, we have the clear goal of driving diversity and inclusion across all dimensions: gender, LGBTQ+, abilities, ethnicity and generations. Together, we are embarking on a journey where each and every one of us, individually and collectively, welcomes and celebrates individual differences.
You will join the Team that provides world-class charging systems for electric cars, buses and trucks. Our goal is to lay a foundation for the future of smarter, reliable and emission-free mobility. We do this from Kraków, where our center of innovation is located.
As Product Development Engineer – Electrical Engineering you will be responsible for proposing, assessing and implementing technical solutions in a multi-location and cross-functional R&D environment. You will manage collaboration with our partners & suppliers with target of achieving high-quality & innovative product offering.
You will collaborate within global E-mobility community and drive culture of passion & innovation.
Find out more about the projects:
- Corporate products and services at discounted prices
- Saving & Investment scheme
- Sharing the commuting costs
- Employee referral program
- Charity initatives
- Family picnics
- Participate in creation and definition of next generation electric vehicle chargers
- Preparing electrical schematics, wiring and architectural diagrams of next generation chargers
- Building prototypes, testing and reviewing performance of EV chargers
- Collaborating with multi-disciplinary teams located worldwide in hardware development as well as software testing in the final product
- Assisting in a new product introduction to the series production and in a new product installation at the customer site
- Generate ideas in multi-disciplinary design team and taking the lead wherever necessary (including project coordination)
- Bachelor or Master Degree in Electrical Engineering or related field
- Minimum 2 years of proven professional experience in product development and factory introduction
- Experience in electromagnetic compatibility, communication interfaces, power electronics as an additional advantage
- Ability to execute electrical measurements, understand limitations of different measuring techniques and process data to draw conclusions
- A collaborative, open-minded approach, good communication skills, ability to work with cross-functional teams
- Very clear communicator in English, strong structured communication towards internal and external stakeholders
- Pro-active, creative & problem solving person with structured approach towards achieving expected targets
More about us
We look forward to receiving your application (documents submitted in English are appreciated). If you want to discover more about ABB, take another look at our website www.abb.com.
Work model: hybrid #LI-hybrid
• Enjoy a stable employment in a company with a long history in innovation and technology.
• Collaborate with experienced experts in an international environment.
• Seize individual development and training opportunities, from job specific to soft skills.
• Private medical care (including offers for family members) and life insurance.
• Receive attractive remuneration based on your experience and skills, and other financial benefits, such as annual bonus and internal share purchase program.
• Choose from various benefits in kind, ranging from healthy lifestyle offerings, to knowledge sharing, to teambuilding activities.
Podobne oferty w Twojej okolicy