Take your next career step at ABB with a global team that is energizing the transformation of society and industry to achieve a more productive, sustainable future. At ABB, we have the clear goal of driving diversity and inclusion across all dimensions: gender, LGBTQ+, abilities, ethnicity and generations. Together, we are embarking on a journey where each and every one of us, individually and collectively, welcomes and celebrates individual differences.
As R&D Hardware Engineer you will strengthen our Electric Vehicle Charging department. You will join the Team that provides world-class charging systems for electric cars, buses and trucks. Our goal is to lay a foundation for the future of smarter, reliable and emission-free mobility. We do this from Kraków, where in Old Town over twenty years ago we placed our center of innovation. We are collaborating with teams located worldwide. Find out more about the project: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=OFoH-q2NIlY https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sja_GQ_SvSw&t=21s
This position reports to
Head of E-Mobility
- Building prototypes, testing and reviewing performance of EV chargers
- Collaborating with teams located worldwide in hardware development as well as software testing in the final product
- Multi-disciplinary cooperation with mechanical, electrical and software engineers
- Assisting in a new product introduction to the series production and in a new product installation at the customer site
- Creating safety working environment
- University degree in Electronics Engineering or related field
- Minimum 2 years of professional experience in industrial power or control equipment
- Sound knowledge of electronic circuits theory of operation. Communication interfaces (Ethernet, CAN), as well as insulation coordination and protection techniques of the electrical equipment as an additional advantage
- Experience with laboratory measurement equipment like oscilloscopes, current probes, multimeter with ability to process data and draw conclusions
- A collaborative, solutions and customer oriented approach, strong communication skills
- Ability to manage multiple demands on time, working with cross-functional, virtual, and international teams
- Fluency in spoken and written English
More about us
We look forward to receiving your application (documents submitted in English are appreciated). If you want to discover more about ABB, take another look at our website www.abb.com. #LI-Hybrid
- Enjoy a stable employment in a company with a long history in innovation and technology.
- Collaborate with experienced experts in an international environment.
- Seize individual development and training opportunities, from job specific to soft skills.
- Private medical care (including offers for family members) and life insurance.
- Receive attractive remuneration based on your experience and skills, and other financial benefits, such as annual bonus and internal share purchase program.
- Choose from various benefits in kind, ranging from healthy lifestyle offerings, to knowledge sharing, to teambuilding activities.
ABB Data Privacy Statement: https://new.abb.com/privacy-notice/candidate